picaresque

[QUESTION] Interacting with Virtual Machine SCAR Clients

I'm planning on setting up a virtual machine in order to be able to run a script on a game in the background when I'm doing other things.

In this game, there are occasionally Captcha popups which must be answered within 60 seconds to prevent afk macroing.

I'm wondering if it were possible for scar to detect the popup (the easy part) from within the virtual machine, and then through some means, possibly Inter SCAR Messages for example, pause the script and alert the user that a popup has appeared?

There really isn't much documentation on how anything really works in the wiki, and I haven't gotten around to experimenting myself, so if anyone has any ideas, input is welcome.

Thanks =]

Thanks for the responses.

PlaySound() works perfectly as an alert.

Currently tinkering with using interScarMessages and sending a screen capture, for the possibility of remote popup answering.

Does anyone know specifics of working within a VM for setting up sending and receiving messages?

The Read/WriteINI is interesting, I could probably adapt it somehow to detect when the INI has been modified for use with multiple clients/vms at once?