Aquablue

Case sensitivity in CountStr

I'm using CountStr to compare occurrences of a substring in a string, and noticed that it is case sensitive (for example, CountStr(Derp,Derp) gives 1, while CountStr(Derp,derp) gives 0). Is there any way to disable this sensitivity?

Make a modified version of the function that makes every string in both copied to a temp array that runs LowerCase on all of them or just make a new function from scratch that uses LowerCase in the comparison line.

I'm using CountStr to compare occurrences of a substring in a string, and noticed that it is case sensitive (for example, CountStr(Derp,Derp) gives 1, while CountStr(Derp,derp) gives 0). Is there any way to disable this sensitivity?

Not that I can remember, but you could as Wanted suggests, simply lowercase both strings, if case is not important. You could also use the PregMatchEx function to match a regular expression without case sensitivity and get the number of results, but that may be a bit overkill in this case.