calvinc5

finding wrong color

Alright I understand that. But I don't understand how I can start the procedure without using the eventhandler. I thought I understood what you meant with using the variables to make it work. But I still had to run a procedure to use the code in my includes so it didnt work. Was your script for the game very effective? What action were you aiming to automatize? Do you still play now a days? Thank you greatly!

Edited by calvinc5

Alright I understand that. But I don't understand how I can start the procedure without using the eventhandler. I thought I understood what you meant with using the variables to make it work. But I still had to run a procedure to use the code in my includes so it didnt work. Was your script for the game very effective? What action were you aiming to automatize? Do you still play now a days? Thank you greatly!

You don't run the code in the eventhandler, you run it from the main procedure after the form closes. I really only automated simply stuff with SCAR, like mining and fishing. You can achieve a lot more bu hacking the client and building a bot from that, but it does require extensive knowledge about java bytecode and reverse engineering. I haven't played in a few months, I generally play for a while, then quit for a while and repeat :P

The code for the form never seems to end on its own I dont understand it. Do I need to figure out how this function works so I can call it in the onclick and make the script finish and do my code? How do I call the function? I really want to make this work but I can not seem to wrap my head around how this works.

function Form1_1_SafeShowModal: Boolean;

var

v: TVariantArray;

begin

SetLength(v, 0);

Result := ThreadSafeCall('Form1_1_ShowModal', v);

end;

- - - Updated - - -

It is a very fun game it is just very repetitive. That is all interesting!

The code for the form never seems to end on its own I dont understand it. Do I need to figure out how this function works so I can call it in the onclick and make the script finish and do my code? How do I call the function? I really want to make this work but I can not seem to wrap my head around how this works.

function Form1_1_SafeShowModal: Boolean;

var

v: TVariantArray;

begin

SetLength(v, 0);

Result := ThreadSafeCall('Form1_1_ShowModal', v);

end;

- - - Updated - - -

It is a very fun game it is just very repetitive. That is all interesting!

You CAN'T call it in OnClick, it will crash the script or even SCAR... As I said, call the code after the form has executed.

begin

Form1_1_SafeInit;

if Form1_1_SafeShowModal then

WriteLn('Form returned modalresult ok');

FreeForm(Form1_1);

<== Here

end.