FHannes

SCAR now and tomorrow

Hey guys,

So I've been really busy with various things. I recently published a small application called Skypify to display what you're listening to on Spotify as your Skype mood message. I've also been thinking about what to do with SCAR in the (near) future. As such, I will probably be slowing down the development of SCAR 3 considerably in favor of developing SCAR 4. I will be doing bugfix releases and adding the occasional feature, but most of the development time I can allocate will go towards developing SCAR 4. The work on SCAR 3 has so far hindered the speed of progress on SCAR 4, so this should make SCAR 4 a reality much faster.

~Freddy

I'll just wait and see if there comes any decent updates on SCAR 4 anytime soon then.. But due to the recent lack of (released) work done to SCAR, I am getting quite skeptic about it's future.

I have a lot of work for my studies this year, which is cutting into my available development time, which is why I haven't been able to release any updates lately.

Glad to see you're back in action maybe you'll get on messenger a little more often?

Messenger was deprecated, I use Skype. Though it should be merged with my live account, so if I'm not always online, something must have gone wrong somewhere...

EDIT: I've already got some stuff done since the last build I uploaded, but I'd like to finish the part of the API I'm working on before pushing a new build. This would be the IO API, which has file operations and streams.

Edited by Freddy