Wanted

OSI2 Repo Transferred 11/10/2013

It has come to my attention that OSI (v2.0) was hosted under

https://github.com/Want3d/OfficialSCARInclude

It has now been relocated to

https://github.com/OSI1/OfficialSCARInclude

Where

https://github.com/OSI1?tab=members

Have Access (All previous Hyper-links will be redirected automatically)

https://github.com/organizations/OSI1/teams

Other Community Legends

Kaitnieks - Autorune, SCAR... ..... .........

Freddy - SCAR OSI Owner access etc.

Slacky - Warpie

Olly - SRL Dev .. not to be confused with 'Ollie'

BenLand100 SRL, SMART, ... bunch of other stuff... don't know where to start

Owners

Wanted - OSI Leader & Founder, ExSRL

--------------------------------------

Developers

Timer - OSI Leader & Founder, Powerbot, Reflection OSI, SRL

Naum - SRL, OSI Co-Founder Leader

c0de - OSI, ExSRL

Janilabo - MSSL, OSI etc.

TRiLeZ - SRL, TriBot, OSI

Iroki -SRL, OSI

Demise - SRL, OSI

pyroryan - Reflection, SRL, OSI

Contributor

Bixby Sayz - SRL, OSI

Drags111 - Reflection, SRL, OSI

LordJashin32 - GMRL, OSI

tlsdude

Tootoot222 - SRL

Home - SRL, OSI

Camaro - SRL

Dynamite - SRL

fuzz357 - SRL, OSI

Main - SRL, OSI

ScreamingIsMyAir - SRL, OSI

ti.teg.tnod.I - SCAR, Freddy1990 etc.

tlsdude

wundertüte - Das boot!! ;)

Community

sjesper

shadowrecon

rsutton

If you think you're qualified for the job just start showing code credentials etc.

All the best

-OSI Team

https://github.com/want3d

For full credits read https://github.com/OSI1/OfficialSCARInclude/blob/master/About%20OSI2.txt

OSI - The Official SCAR Include is licensed under BSD. BSD licenses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The official documentation/manual/wiki of OSI can be found http://wiki.scar-divi.com/osi/index.php?title=OSI_Manual

The official project location of OSI is https://github.com/OSI1/OfficialSCARInclude/

The official homepage of OSI is SCAR Divi

The official forums of OSI are Activity Stream - SCAR Divi Forums

OSI is credited to a selected group of developers under the lead of Wanted and Freddy1990.

including

Developers: Bixby Sayz, c0de, Demise, Home, iroki, Janilabo, Naum, Olly, pyroryan, Timer, & TRiLeZ.

Contributors Camaro, Drags111, Dynamite, fuzz357, LordJashin, Main, ScreamingIsMyAir, Tootoot222, ti.teg.tnod.I, tlsdude, & wundertüte.

Special thanks to

The testing group

including

Testers: footballjds, Jakkle, Janilabo, King of the Nites, King Kong, mormonman, Neron, rsutton, shadowrecon, wyn10, YoHoJo, & zippoxer.

... and the Legends of the past for their inspirations and ideas that will carry on in OSI into the future.

Specifically thanks to all the people that have influenced OSI and who have never backstabbed me.

From SRL

Azeroth, BenLand100, benleegt, Boreas, Cheesehunk, dakota, Dankness, driger1592, EvilChicken!, Flyboy, Hobbit, inferno, Kernel Klink, Knightstreak, Krazy_Meerkat, Krichevskoy, Liquid, Lorax, Mad Cow, masquerader, moparisthebest, Mutant Squirrle, n3ss3s, N1ke, NCDS, nielsie95, phantombmx, pups, Pyro, RAM, Rasta Magician, realrune, Renax, Ron, RsN, SKy Scripter, solemn wishes, Spky, Stupid3ooo, Sumilion, tarajunky, The_Rs_Monkey, WT-Fakawi, XxKanexX, Yakman, ZephyrsFury, & _ChArMz.

Else where

Kaitnieks, Solarwind, rulereric, GenoDemon, almost, cause, AWKWARDSAW, squig.

<3 Odie5533

New qualifying recruits welcome in all areas. See official forums for details.

Sincerly,

OSI lead developer

-Wanted

---------------

ACA is by nielsie95

SMART is by BenLand100

SRL | Homepage &

http://github.com

for users that aren't registered here.

Edited by Wanted
;)

As requested I am contacting you here to mention that the GPL reqs for distributing SMART binaries need to be satisfied, since this is the first I've heard that they're being distributed.

I don't have time for this. You knew about it... long ago, and I removed it. I'm not even sure what you want from me... you want IRC logs from 2-3 years ago or what?

Maybe I should get on archive.org

SMART is already off github and all OSI mirrors https://github.com/OSI1/OfficialSCARInclude/commit/d84d73f8f15b35de16ca0cf0e366d290e62f1366

Give it a rest Ben... sigh.

The source with alterations is available at my fork. Though I don't know if OSI actually mentions this.

@Wanted: I'm not quite sure your list of developers and such up there is correct. For one, I'm not sure why you keep listing me as owner or developer, as I don't really have anything to do with the project. Aside from that, I think several people on the list are inactive or not even aware they're on it.

Edited by Freddy

The source with alterations is available at my fork. Though I don't know if OSI actually mentions this.

@Wanted: I'm not quite sure your list of developers and such up there is correct. For one, I'm not sure why you keep listing me as owner or developer, as I don't really have anything to do with the project. Aside from that, I think several people on the list are inactive or not even aware they're on it.

True, I'll update things as this plays out.

I mean, it's basically just providing the source, i.e. the github. The whole point of GPL software is that the source is available, but whatever I guess. I just can't keep track of all the binary copies floating around out there.

We'll work something out. I have to go for now

Edited by Wanted

You're a repo owner (1 of 2 of them .. the other being me) with admin privileges on github.

You influence the project greatly because you change the base of SCAR... I'd like you t have full access to the library for any revisions you may need to make/pull incase I'm absent. ;) Although I don't really see that happening although it's nice to have different people time zones/languages etc. ;)

I am quite shocked I am listed as a developer. I have no relation to OSI, and prefer to keep it that way.

Not entirely true. I'm sure you remember helping with https://github.com/OSI1/OfficialSCARInclude/blob/master/RS07/Core/Bank.scar

IRC #SCAR logs if you want...

Just trying to give credit where due...

I'll remove you from the list.. ;)

Please elaborate for us if you wouldn't mind :)

What have I contributed? lol

Olly - Original Olly? OllyisBest SRL Dev either way

No i am not the original "ollie" and no, it's Ollybest not ollyisbest :P

I see. Corrected.

Edited by Wanted

You're a repo owner (1 of 2 of them .. the other being me) with admin privileges on github.

You influence the project greatly because you change the base of SCAR... I'd like you t have full access to the library for any revisions you may need to make/pull incase I'm absent. ;) Although I don't really see that happening although it's nice to have different people time zones/languages etc. ;)

I don't have a problem with having access to the repos, but that doesn't make me part of the project.

I don't have a problem with having access to the repos, but that doesn't make me part of the project.

Not sure what exactly you want me to do then.. I moved your name up by Kaitnieks

so, OSI isn't dead?

This is a nonprofit organization goaled at learning and fun. We do this in our spare time but like to help people trying to make some extra money in real life or on a game etc.

SCAR and OSI will never die. It only went inactive because I had real life responsibilites, but now I have new found time to enjoy my hobby :)

This is a nonprofit organization goaled at learning and fun. We do this in our spare time but like to help people trying to make some extra money in real life or on a game etc.

SCAR and OSI will never die. It only went inactive because I had real life responsibilites, but now I have new found time to enjoy my hobby :)

good, because there is another include *ahem* *ahem* that is buggy as hell. I'd rather use this. cbf to write it myself though...

good, because there is another include *ahem* *ahem* that is buggy as hell. I'd rather use this. cbf to write it myself though...

I'm in the process of updating OSI's RS07 to work again.. shouldn't take much longer to get a good solid thing going. I need to talk to BenLand100 about reporting SMART into OSI (Kind of hard when your banned from Ben's Primary Forum and the #SRL irc. sigh) is there another SRL chat .. skype MSN? I can use :S :<

Banned from Villavu again http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106750 (I can't access this link either right now lols) Hater's 'gon Hate

I'll also be updating RS2 and creating RS3 which shouldn't be too hard because I've already done RS2 before etc.. most everything is in place

If anyone feels comfortable PM me RS accounts I can use

Thanks

-Wanted

Edited by Wanted

I'll also be updating RS2 and creating RS3 which shouldn't be too hard because I've already done RS2 before etc.. most everything is in place
RS3 is different beast. With the lack of uptext and interfaces that dynamically move around/resize according to your screen resolution. The RS2 stuff could be "fudged" to work but it won't be very pretty. The "old school" interface layout is similar to RS2 but the main screen is so tiny scripts will spend all their time spinning the camera trying to find things. Better to start fresh with a different mindset.

RS3 is different beast. With the lack of uptext and interfaces that dynamically move around/resize according to your screen resolution. The RS2 stuff could be "fudged" to work but it won't be very pretty. The "old school" interface layout is similar to RS2 but the main screen is so tiny scripts will spend all their time spinning the camera trying to find things. Better to start fresh with a different mindset.

A new challenge :)

I mean, it's basically just providing the source, i.e. the github. The whole point of GPL software is that the source is available, but whatever I guess. I just can't keep track of all the binary copies floating around out there.

Saw the SRL thread..... Wow. Backstabber

How low can you go? I'm disappointed

Saw the SRL thread..... Wow. Backstabber

How low can you go? I'm disappointed

You brought this on yourself for believing you are above the rules. Perhaps the SCAR community should reconsider your involvement here as well, as immediately after being banned the second (!) time for ban evading a few days before your suspension expired (!), you create yet another account (!) to link to this thread for more attention (!). For the record Wanted Returns et al. and really, after digging up all of the things you have done, the multitude of accounts you have created, and the shady behavior you have participated in, I can safely say you are no longer welcome at SRL and I personally would appreciate you ceasing to attempt to contact me and implying that we have any sort of relationship, as this is both disturbing and false. Further I urge anyone that has any contact with this individual to reconsider as he is clearly disturbed. His actions should speak for themselves in this regard. I want nothing more to do with it.