zippoxer

Zezenia Bot

Hey

Love the program and the Script! It is extremely easy to modify and it has been useful for other purposes (auto attack etc). I am willing to share all but it is no good use if we are limited to low exp monsters. I do understand that you have to transfer a bitmap to string and these are then compared with what the program reads off the client but I do not understand the procedure in which this is done. Do you take screenshots and use a script to transfer the bmp to strings or is it done differently? Do share your method.

Thanks

Hubix

I took a screenshot, selected about 8x8 pixels of the top of the monster (middle or top is better than bottom), made sure they contain none of the floor or walls in the background and saved as BMP. Then I used a tool in SCAR to convert BMP file to a string.

Lastly, if you don't wanna mess with code, just edit the BMP string of another monster, like creep, and configure the script to hunt "creep".

If you don't get along, send me a screenshot containing the monster you want to add and I'll add it and update the script.

Hi

Thanks Both!:) Was just looking for the results of my conversion. I however am saving my *.bmp's as 256 color ones and hence my strings are 4-5 lines rather than 2-3 like yours Zippoxes...will see it it works in less than 5 minutes.

Edit: Nope, does not recognise Ghouls.

Edit 2: Works!:)

Edited by donhubix
Update

someone help me? I cant use this bot because an error in line 88

unknown identifier "GetClientDimension"

someone?

Hello lilo, this script is based on older version of SCAR, so I updated it to SCAR Divi 3.37..

Please test if it works the way it should (I don't play Zezenia), check out the script I attached.

Download SCAR Divi 3.37 from HERE.

-Jani

Zezenia Bot [SCAR Divi 3.37].scar

Hello lilo, sorry I can't add that, because like I said already; I don't play Zezenia. :(

I recommend you send a Private Message to zippoxer requesting it (or just wait for him to view this topic and read your message).

Do note that s/he has visited last time this forum 15 days ago, so it could/might take some time for her/him to response (if you are lucky it will be fast response, of course). :)

-Jani

Hi People! =) All fine?

I reading this post, and i need know, have other people reading this post?

Please, all people reading this post, answer me.

Please, i need a little help =).

Cya.

Hugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, zippoxer, LordJashin and donhubix

I need know, how much yours add more creatures?

I read: "I took a screenshot, selected about 8x8 pixels of the top of the monster (middle or top is better than bottom), made sure they contain none of the floor or walls in the background and saved as BMP. Then I used a tool in SCAR to convert BMP file to a string.

Lastly, if you don't wanna mess with code, just edit the BMP string of another monster, like creep, and configure the script to hunt "creep"."...

Then, i need take 8 screen shot of each position of the creature? (i in center, and the creature in everybody sqm of my side? (8 positions = 8 screen shot?)

Right?!

Hi People! =) All fine?

I reading this post, and i need know, have other people reading this post?

Please, all people reading this post, answer me.

Please, i need a little help =).

Cya.

Hugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, zippoxer, LordJashin and donhubix

I need know, how much yours add more creatures?

I read: "I took a screenshot, selected about 8x8 pixels of the top of the monster (middle or top is better than bottom), made sure they contain none of the floor or walls in the background and saved as BMP. Then I used a tool in SCAR to convert BMP file to a string.

Lastly, if you don't wanna mess with code, just edit the BMP string of another monster, like creep, and configure the script to hunt "creep"."...

Then, i need take 8 screen shot of each position of the creature? (i in center, and the creature in everybody sqm of my side? (8 positions = 8 screen shot?)

Right?!

It depends. On this script it probably uses the FindBitmap function. You need to find where in the script this happens tho.

So to add a new monster you would need to see how the script handles that.

Sadly, this script will have to be updated by someone who has knowledge of SCAR scripting AND play's that game.

The problem is, this script uses tile positions and not X, Y coordinates.

So, It's very hard for me (or anyone else, who doesn't play) to tell, where the tiles are. :(

You have to get in-contact with zippoxer, he could do this easily for you.

-Jani

I have updated the script for SCAR Divi 3.40. Keep in mind that I don't play this game, I can't test it, so there's no guarantee that it will work. It's just a direct translation of the code to the latest version of SCAR.

MAN I've download this ALL OK BUT ...

MESSAGE : Calculation always evaluates to FALSE - LINE 709 !!!

PLEASE, what can i do? i don't know how to configure it :|

So... what can i do? can u help me?

I need this "script" right :|

As I said, it is a message, not an error. It's not an issue, the script will run. If it doesn't work, well... As I said, no guarantees. But someone who plays the game might be able to get it to work again.