zippoxer

Zezenia Bot

Sounds great, I'll try that too :-)

Ok, works awsome now. Only one thing that does not work and thats eating. I added True and 2 bps and try to eat every 15000 but nothing. And i got fish up there but it does not use em.

Found a pretty good place for me to skill now (cause thats what i need most atm) with 4 bugs (would be awsome if you knew a place that has 6 bugs). But they seem to have slower respawn then creeps?

Edited by eesp

I didn't check respawn rates on anything else than creeps (and that was 3 minutes and 30 seconds), but I guess most respawn times are the same.

If you set eat to True then you have to open a food backpack before all carry backpacks. So If you set carryBps to 2, you must have 3 opened backpacks and the first one will be for eating only.

I'll send you a PM with a screenshot of a minimap marking the way to respawn of 8 creeps.

I didn't check respawn rates on anything else than creeps (and that was 3 minutes and 30 seconds), but I guess most respawn times are the same.

If you set eat to True then you have to open a food backpack before all carry backpacks. So If you set carryBps to 2, you must have 3 opened backpacks and the first one will be for eating only.

I'll send you a PM with a screenshot of a minimap marking the way to respawn of 8 creeps.

Yea, i tried both carryBps 1 and 2. And if i try 1 the last BP closes and it loots in the right BP. But still does not eat. What food did you use?

Ohh lol. I forgot that I didn't use this bot to eat. The next version will include eating and attacking multiple monster types.

That could explain it haha, too bad would have been awsome with that too. But i'l wait for the next version. Dont forget to PM me the pic of the spot ;)

Nice to know that someone in SCAR's forum knows of Tibia :P

Zezenia was undoubtedly made in a computer with Tibia opened. I can point out thousand ideas that only these two games have implemented.

But ;), I'm not against copying (especially when I'm a user).

Gonna try the new version, gonna see if i can train at bandits. Awsome job !

That game looks like Tibia O.o. Good work on your script ^-^.

Yea it's kinda based on Tibia but own engine and not all the shitty stuff that Tibia implented.

Edit; Eating works great now!

Edited by eesp

Phobos Online is just another tibia-like game but it was never released.

It was announced at least 4 years ago and it's still in development: http://forum.phobosonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4828

I guess Tibia is a nice game to clone :P

The thing that i see with that game is that they "devolop" too much without releasing it. And it looks like WOW kinda. It's gonna be like darkfall (an MMORPG that i was gonna play but it diden't end up as good as it was suppose to)

I spend about 11 hours in school everyday, so it would be pretty masochistic if I will spend my spare time for developing Zezenia Bot :/

Sorry for raising hopes (although I didn't try to), however, fishing might be implemented this week.

Np, just thought you might have been banned or something! I'm not in a hurry, just wanted to know how it was going!

I cant seem to get it to work.

I have put all the required settings, i drag the crosshair to the screen and hit F9 and it doesn't do anything.

Ive got 'swarm' and Im standing in rook at that first cave but it doesnt attack anything. However i tried with eating and that seemed to work, it right clicked on the first spot of my bag.

Is a good bot, more have problems with the Spell treiner.

You should add a exhausted time for spells. You could try to create a way to be able to attack 2 monsters or more.

Exemple:

const
 // What to attack. Choose between creep, swarm, bug, bandit, orknie and dwarf.
 target = 'swarm', 'creep';

I only know a little .lua so I'm sorry if this is not possible