FHannes

Libraries and OpenAPI

I've uploaded a new clean basic exports sample for the main library architecture, which leverages the OpenAPI i.e., the OpenAPI is included in the repository and is in the search path for the project, so it can make use of the types and functions specified in the OpenAPI. The OpenAPI is included as a GIT submodule, so it will pull straight from the OpenAPI repository to make sure you have the latest version.

https://github.com/SCAR-Divi/Samples/tree/master/libraries

Janilabo you ever get this working?

Tried creating a plugin from scratch and kept getting an access violation (when calling from SCAR) if I passed any time of parameter to my functions/procedures. And the values getting passed seemed to be gibberish inside the called proc.

Then I tried simply adding a procedure to Freddy's basic_exports (which seems to work fine with his procedures) and same result: Access violations and gibberish passed in.

Just wanted to make sure I am not the only one with this problem before submitting a bug report. Using XE2 Enterprise on a Win7 Pro (32-bit) machine if that matters.

Edit: Nvm. After hours of staring at the blasted thing realized I omitted one keyword. Poof! Now it works.

Edited by Bixby Sayz