iirickyii

[Magic] Auto Curser - Varrock Castle Monk --iirickyii--

Hi guys, would like to release my first script i've ever written so please bear with me as its poorly put together as I made it within like an hour and it works so basically this script curses the monk of zamorak in the varrock castle under the stairs (the red monk behind the cage) in order for this script to work you obviously need an empty world, the runes + staff to do curses, and START IT WITH YOUR MAGIC BOOK OPEN because this is script is COLOR DEPENDENT and sorry but i'm too lazy to check if the color on the "monkofzamorak" and "curse" still work but im positive they still do, if not its not a big deal because you guys can just use the ink dropper to pick a new color and check if it works easy to do so here it is! also sorry but i'm just going to copy and paste if someone wants to put that /scar tag not sure how it goes to make it in scar code, also not you should babysit this script, watch tv while your cursing or something i've only used it 19-55 then now im obviously high alching but ive recorded myself doing 700 curses without it stopping or messing up and thats good to me hahah as this is my first script and if it messes up just re run obviously.. dont FORGET to target the WEB BROWSER client, leave magic book open, and start!

-iirickyii

var

X, Y: Integer;

const

MonkofZamorak = 2106717;

Curse = 11491159;

Procedure clicking;

begin

if FindColor(X, Y, Curse, 0, 0, 700, 700) then

begin

WriteLn(IntToStr(X) + ', ' + IntToStr(Y));

WriteLn(GetColor(X, Y));