reaper

hey new here (reaper)

Maybe someone else can be at more help, but as there are no answer, I will give a few pointers:

The wiki is your friend, show it some love, and it will love you back!

Now the great thing about media-wiki (the wiki-engine wiki.scar-divi.com is using), is that it's Search Engine Optimized (SEO). So let's go a head and use google...

>>> 1. Go a head and open your browser to: Google

>>> 2. Type in: "Find color tolerance site:wiki.scar-divi.com", or just "Find color site:wiki.scar-divi.com"

>>> 3. Be happy: Google did everything for us!! We got all the relevant articles listed!

The second result I got was the one I wanted!

#---------------------------------------------------------------

The wiki states the following about FindColorTol(out X, Y: Integer; const Color, XS, YS, XE, YE, Tol: Integer): Boolean;

This function searches for a given color specified by Color within a tolerance range specified by Tol using a scan-line pattern. The search area is given as a set of upper-left (XS, YS) and lower-right (XE, YE) coordinates which are specified relative to the selected client window. If the given search area is invalid (XS > XE or YS > YE), an exception is thrown.

The function returns false if the color was not found, if it was it returns true and the coordinates of the found color in (X, Y). The search will stop after the first instance of the color was found.

The active tolerance algorithm can be changed using the ColorToleranceSpeed function.

Then you are given a simple, yet self explanatory example:

[sCAR]

var

W, H: Integer;

X, Y: Integer;

begin

//Size of target:

GetBoxSize(GetClient.ImageArea, W, H);

//Find the color

if FindColorTol(X, Y, 0, 0, 0, W - 1, H - 1, 5) then

WriteLn('Found color at ' + IntToStr(X) + ', ' + IntToStr(Y));

end.

[/sCAR]

Now repeat the previous steps, <www.google.com>, <*search phrase* site:wiki.scar-divi.com>, <results>, but this time we will search for a way to press some buttons!!

So I went a head and typed: "press key site:scar-divi.com", the first result i was given was the way I would use!

PressKey(const Key: Char)

Sends a character defined by Key as a keypress. The key will only be sent once every time to function is called. An extended version of this function is available as PressKeyEx.

This time, I was given yet a simpler example, and still just as self explanatory as my last search phrase!!

[sCAR]

begin

PressKey('a');

end.

[/sCAR]

Final words:

Another topic I can take up is the post, not any post, but YOUR post!

Your post does not tell us anything, it's a waist of space and time, it's impossible to really understand without guessing to what your after! You won't get any help if that is how you future posts will look. You need to explain what you want to achive, trow in some thought to it, don't be afraid to use 10-15 minutes, or half an hour on it!

The topic:

Use a good, short yet understandable topic to lure people to read your post... Lets take your topic: hey new here (reaper) -- first thought "dull", then I thought, "OK, some dude want to introduce him self..." - Do you see the problem here?

I'm not interested in reading some random dudes biography, and I do not see a question in the topic... Yet I admit, I opened the thread, I read the first sentence, but left again.

... A few hours later (at the time of this post), I found my self in a mood to read the second sentence, and there it were!! A really bad example of a question, but.. a question indeed! (Without a question mark, i must add)...

punctuation marks: When you read a lot of posts, articles etc, for years and years (like me), the brain will get stimulated by well formed posts, and articles. The eye gets fine-tuned to look for punctuation marks (EG: the question mark `?`). So please do use am well!

Now my main point was not to answer your question, but to give you a simple and useful way of getting them your self. So go ahead and use what you have been given, and think about my final words!

Now piece out! 16 of May in Norway = one to many beers!

Edited by slacky