FHannes

SCAR Divi 4.00.00 Pre-Alpha

A new build is available with X, Y and ToString helper functions for TPointArray and TPointFArray.

I've also found a couple of bugs in the script engine. One important to note is that currently, defining a TPointArray as "var TPA: TPointArray := [Point(1, 2), Point(3, 4), ...];" will lose the Y values in the process.

Pleas Freddy, could you make a program called Scar Obf , or Scar Encrypter.

( I am also from Belgium, I think you'r from the French side ?)

-N4H

Though it's possible to obfuscate SCAR scripts with 3rd party tools, without built-in support in SCAR, it is not possible to "properly" secure your code.

A new build is available. There's a lot of the API not working right now, I'm making a lot of changes. The current plan is to port the entire 3.40 API to SCAR 4 and resume upgrading the API from there on as I've been doing with 3.xx. Also doing a lot of internal redecorating, splitting some stuff that didn't belong together and so on. Not a lot is working right now, except for the units System.Graphics and System.Vision.Color. Count/Find functions are no longer part of TBitmap, they will be available in the Vision units from now on as functions. This build is powered by DWS #2546, so it offers the latest language features.

Here's a sample:

uses
 System.Graphics, System.Vision.Color; 

with Bmp := TBitmap.Create(100, 100) do
begin
 Bmp.Pixels[Point(50, 50)] := 255;
 Assert(CountColor(Bmp, [255]) = 1);    
 Assert(CountColor(Bmp, [0]) = 9999);    
 Assert(CountColor(Bmp, [0, 255]) = 10000);     
 Assert(CountColor(Bmp, []) = 0);  
end;

with Bmp := TBitmap.Create(500, 500) do
begin
 Bmp.Pixels[Point(10, 5)] := 255;   
 Bmp.Pixels[Point(6, 50)] := 255;  
 Bmp.Pixels[Point(85, 90)] := 255;
 Assert(CountColor(Bmp, [255]) = 3); 
end;

A new build is available. There's a lot of the API not working right now, I'm making a lot of changes. The current plan is to port the entire 3.40 API to SCAR 4 and resume upgrading the API from there on as I've been doing with 3.xx. Also doing a lot of internal redecorating, splitting some stuff that didn't belong together and so on. Not a lot is working right now, except for the units System.Graphics and System.Vision.Color. Count/Find functions are no longer part of TBitmap, they will be available in the Vision units from now on as functions. This build is powered by DWS #2546, so it offers the latest language features.

Here's a sample:

uses
 System.Graphics, System.Vision.Color; 

with Bmp := TBitmap.Create(100, 100) do
begin
 Bmp.Pixels[Point(50, 50)] := 255;
 Assert(CountColor(Bmp, [255]) = 1);    
 Assert(CountColor(Bmp, [0]) = 9999);    
 Assert(CountColor(Bmp, [0, 255]) = 10000);     
 Assert(CountColor(Bmp, []) = 0);  
end;

with Bmp := TBitmap.Create(500, 500) do
begin
 Bmp.Pixels[Point(10, 5)] := 255;   
 Bmp.Pixels[Point(6, 50)] := 255;  
 Bmp.Pixels[Point(85, 90)] := 255;
 Assert(CountColor(Bmp, [255]) = 3);
end;

Very happy to see new release/build, Freddy.

Glad to hear those future plans aswell (especially about porting entire 3.40 API to v4)!

(function Woop() {
gimmiegimmiegimmie();
}());

Just merge it allz! I wanna see fireworks! Muhahaa.

and with this. We have the greatest punch in the worlds!

I want the new SCAR to fire lazerz!

Lets go Freddy, lets go, wooo woo!

And everyone support the build a robot foundation created by Shadow Recon

and the help Jashin learn web programming languages foundation luls.

Edited by LordJashin

I've uploaded a new build with the tolerance system reimplemented. CountColor with Tolerance is also available again. Now you have to pass the tolerance algorithm object to the function. Like CountColor(Bitmap, , TRGBTolerance.Create, 0.1);

EDIT: Uploaded another build. This one reimplements the macro utilities such as TTarget. These haven't changed, but the Macro unit was renamed to System.Macro and is now completely available as a SCAR core source file. The only part of the system that isn't coded in SCAR itself are some wrappers for the win32 api, which are required to operate the system.

Edited by Freddy

Can you please make it possible to convert a .SCAR to a .EXE? I've seen a lot of people asking about it and it would be very useful :)

It's unlikely that SCAR will compile to executables in the future, but I will likely offer some sort of way to package scripts into an executable.

EDIT: I'm almost finished overhauling the previous API implementation. The latest build adds FindColor into System.Vision.Color. It currently does not yet support tolerance, but it has changed somewhat. Its definition is not FindColor(TBitmap,TPointArray,TIntArray,Integer):Boolean. The bitmap is the one it'll search in of course, the TPointArray returns the results, the TIntArray should contain all colors to search for and the integer parameter at the end specifies the maximum number of results. So that'd be 1 for a regular FindColor as defined in SCAR 3. If set to 0 (or lower), it will return all results.

Edited by Freddy

Ok, latest build has pretty much the entire previous API reimplemented. The Legacy.SCAR3 namespace compiles again. System.ZLib was also added, bugs were fixed and now 3 of the 4 tolerance algorithms from SCAR 3 are available.

I have also set up a wiki to document SCAR 4 at http://wiki4.scar-divi.com. Currently it does not yet contain any information, but does have some blank pages which are structured to reflect parts of the current API. That should give you guys an idea where to find some stuff in there. Most of the API is fairly straightforward in use. Here you can find all of the namespaces.

EDIT: Latest build has ICloneable interface.

EDIT2: TBitmap now supports the loading of SCAR 3 bitmap strings. Several methods were added to TBitmap and TSCARBitmap was added to Legacy.SCAR3.Bitmap to support all of the current TBitmap functionality with a SCAR 3 front-end.

Edited by Freddy
  • Like 1

Whats plugin support like?

Plugin libraries are not yet supported, but will be in the near future.

EDIT: New version is up with support for shared memory and clipboard, as well as TPointArray.Bounds. I've also started writing up the legacy unit for TPA functions.

Edited by Freddy

Plugin libraries are not yet supported, but will be in the near future.

EDIT: New version is up with support for shared memory and clipboard, as well as TPointArray.Bounds. I've also started writing up the legacy unit for TPA functions.

Get on the plugin support ;)

Just lemme know when everything's multi threadable or just super amazing and I'll come code some SCAR 4 stuff ups. I wanna see some OpenCV, that'd be fun to learn. The next language I'm gonna tackle one day'll be python for sure. If multi threading isn't supported and SCAR 4 is awesome, then ima go make a plugin for it somehow, maybe w/ mormon's help luls. I wanna have like 5 finding functions running at the same time Freddy. It'd be like as powerful as those Drones that fly over and shoot lazer beams.

EDIT:

Alright I fixed the problem. For all ye web goers out there. Check this out: http://www.complexspiral.com/publications/uncollapsing-margins/

But uh, basically had to set UL margin,padding to 0, and change the padding on my buttons.

Presets are a pain to deal with. It's no wonder no1 likes browser compatibility. What gives them the right to set defaults for the css elements, like cmon. It's hard enough finding properties/techniques that work across the board. After normalize.css, and it still has presets.

i'm so happy every element has its place, and there's no extra spaces yays:

QbVJe9gDXCBU9Ex3-Region.png

and uh. Stick with floating. screw inline-blocking.

Update: Woo

D5trLXtLwCFJ2RJ3-Region.png

Edited by LordJashin