• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Wanted

OSI Forum Restucture - What to post in this subforum. READ BEFORE POSTING

You'll notice OSI has been re-categorized, structured, and organized.

You'll find at the top of each sub-forum is a sticky describing what and how to post in the specific sub-forum.

You'll also find new game specific prefixes [RS2] and [RS07] or no prefix if it isn't specific.

This subforum is for general OSI discussion and questions, if it doesn't relate to OSI than post it an appropriate subforum somewhere else on scar-divi/forums.

All bugs and suggestions for OSI are to be placed in Bugs or Suggestions subforum. You can find latest OSI updates in Updates subforums but only developers can create new threads in updates section.

Thanks to Freddy for the latest forum improvements.

Cheers

Edited by Wanted

Don't have the rights to start a new thread so I'll reply to this one.

Wondering about the status of the OSI include. I see the last commit (other than update the copyright info) is November 11, 2013. And some of us would love to see OSI support RS3. I started to write my own include but realized I don't really want to be put in the position of include maintainer ever again.

Don't have the rights to start a new thread so I'll reply to this one.

Wondering about the status of the OSI include. I see the last commit (other than update the copyright info) is November 11, 2013. And some of us would love to see OSI support RS3. I started to write my own include but realized I don't really want to be put in the position of include maintainer ever again.

I haven't decided yet if I want to pursue RS related things anymore

Cool. That is what I needed to know. SCAR botting is effectively dead for me then. I need RS3 support and simply don't have the time IRL to "roll my own" include and maintain it.

Mainly I just don't see the userbase. People don't seem to care about quality anymore. 'I have to have the iphone no matter how big a piece of shit it is or how much better other products are' best comparison I can make.

Mainly I just don't see the userbase.

Chicken and egg sort of thing. Not going to get the user base without the includes, but not worth the while to develop the includes without the user base. Actually started on RS3 include. Had most of the fonts and a lot of the basic functionality then got bored and drifted off to something else.

Just need some 15 year olds to make some bots and post em Lol. People want the easy stuff. Not many would go and develop their own stuff based off of shortcuts we make (includes). I'd help, but I'm not interested atm. Maybe in a couple years I might try again.

Be cool if we did like a community script project, where we tried to bot something. Maybe like a woodcutter or something.

That's what most of the includes sprang from. Pose a problem, then solve it. Then others use your function in their scripts. Etc. Nobody starts with all the scripts problems solved from the start Lol, not usually anyway. I might have stated that wrong, but I hope you get what I mean sort of.

I might be generalizing, but I think I am partly correct.

Lol its pretty hard to start from scratch though, cuz Runescape has slowly been getting more bot detection, and etc.

Edited by LordJashin

I have to have the iphone no matter how big a piece of shit it is or how much better other products are

This gave me a chuckle. I'm sitting with a stack of MacBook Pros on my desk I have to configure and distribute. (Dear God I hate Macs)

It was decided we would all get the same laptop to make my life easier for maintenance. What laptop to buy was by consensus. When I presented several options to the group (detailing how each stacks up) the fanboys (in the majority) voted for the MacBook even though we could have gotten a kick ass laptop with double the computing power, double the ram, larger screen, longer battery life, etc. for the same price.

Our office cell phones (again by consensus): iPhones.

Bit dated (iPhone 4 launch) but so on topic (caution: excessive swearing):

Edited by Bixby Sayz
  • Like 1

Lol that made my day thx Bixby. Lol

u get like 10000 reps from me

Walgreens has them. LOL. bout right, u can get em anywhere now. Anyway, I vouch for this shit.

mac book pro. Eww.

Edited by LordJashin