Amberleaf

[Thieving] [OSRS07] Man/Woman Thiever

OSRS07 - Man/Woman thiever v0.1

7/4/13

Steals small amounts of gold from the men and women that wander around Lumbridge castle; Easiest way of getting there is by using your home teleport spell.

You'll need the MSSL & OSI includes that can be obtained by going to FILE>>Includes manager & download or update them.

Once in position start the script.

It should log out if you're interrupted by a random or if your bag is full due to the duplicating cube item random.

Tips

Enter your details in to the script if you're logged out in position.

Wear clothing that covers your skin as that's the colour it's searching for.

Don't worry about dying much as you'll respawn and continue to steal.

It may work in other areas but I've only tested it within the walls of Lumbridge castle.

Open the Debug tab in Scar-divi (in the bottom left hand corner) for a report on what it's up to.

Enjoy!

OSRS07 - Man-Woman thiever v0.1.scar

Edited by Amberleaf

Quick question, is there any way that I can update this to work with other pickpockets, such as Warrior Women, Knights of Ardougne, or Guards? I've written scripts in the past (We're talking 2006 or so) with SCAR, so I'm familiar with the language, but I'm unfamiliar with MSSL and "color spirals". Any quick tips for how to modify it?

Quick question, is there any way that I can update this to work with other pickpockets, such as Warrior Women, Knights of Ardougne, or Guards? I've written scripts in the past (We're talking 2006 or so) with SCAR, so I'm familiar with the language, but I'm unfamiliar with MSSL and "color spirals". Any quick tips for how to modify it?

I quickly glanced at this script for you. If you want it to pickpocket another NPC then you need the NPCs ColorTolerance.

in

procedure GetThieving;

procedure, it looks for a ColorTolerance and then checks if it has the 'pickpocket' option.

if MSSL_FindColorSpiralTolCS(271 - MSSL_Random(299), 145 - MSSL_Random(299), x, y, 6918076, 1, 1, 510, 334, 14, MSSL_ColorSettings2(2, 0.03, 0.82)) then

^ that needs to be changed to another NPCs Color Tolerance for example :)

You can get the Color Tolerance from ACA V2(Color picker) PM me and I can upload it for you :)