slacky

[RS07] Minimalistic AutoFighter!

Minimalistic AutoFighter v0.1!

1. It kills what ever NPC you have specified by color (See line 35-45 *SetupColors;*).

2. It eats anything as long as it can be eaten, just specify color of food.

3. In theory it should work everywhere, but stronghold might be buggy: Might just walk trough the doors :P

The script is actually a port of some old script I once made for Simba, I had to redo some stuff, and recreate some other stuff...

There might be a buckload of bugs, but I had it running twice for half an hour without seeing any bugs.

Presetup:

- Needs OSI, and MSSL.

- In Runescape (2007): set color brightness to MAX (brightest).

- Everything else is just all about setting up the script (should be straight forward).

Known stuff that is fu**** up:

- InFightHP, and IsFightAt tends to return False even tho we are in fight, or there is a fight at X,Y.

- Proggy is not that reliable.

- It does not solve randoms.

Feel free to give me some feedback (bugs and so), Proggys(?), or anything you might feel is important! ^^

PS: Ported it a few hours ago while I was REALLY sleepy.

... that should be it... GL HF! And good night.

Edited by slacky

Cool script! by the way I suggest putting this in(I did this in my fight pit fighter and my shotput thrower):

RS07_SetScreenBrightness(RS07_SCREEN_BRIGHTNESS_VERY_BRIGHT);

So just incase very bright is not on, and/or they did not read the 'presetup' that you wrote, the function would make their brightness to very bright if not on already. :D

good script!

sunea: Do you have OSI downloaded? If yes, try to reinstall OSI. Both the latest OSI, and the latest MSSL is required.

- It works just fine here.

not working

It's funny how that goes, working here, but not for you... Consider getting all the dependencies installed?

---------

Thanks for the tip Toby1, i added it :)

Edited by slacky

I have my colors set, I targeted the screen, I have my info set and I have the dependencies installed but I get an error. Not sure what to do?

Type: Line: Message:

Compile Error 136 Invalid Number of Parameters

I have my colors set, I targeted the screen, I have my info set and I have the dependencies installed but I get an error. Not sure what to do?

Type: Line: Message:

Compile Error 136 Invalid Number of Parameters

Sorry Russy, I wasn't aware that this script used RS07_UpTextContainsEx() function!

I renamed it to RS07_UpTextContainsTSA() in MSSL a while ago.

Thanks for reporting this man. :)

Attached fixed version.

(simply replacing all RS07_UpTextContainsEx() in script to RS07_UpTextContainsTSA() will fix this issue)

Fighter.scar

runtime error 27 Main.scar access violation at address 764D1389 in module 'kernal32.dll. write of address 2000001F

Getting this everytime.

That was actually one hard error to interpret. The error you are getting is not in this script from what I see.

SCRIPT runs fine on both my SCAR-versions (3.38, and 3.4). Tho I have an older version of MSSL. My OSI-version is the last, tho I can only test it to login. If the error occurs AFTER that, I can't help any more, unless I KNOW where the error is happening, or what the "bot" is doing at that exact time of error.

If you have SCAR 3.38 or 3.4 Alpha then we are on the same level. If you also have latest OSI we are still on the same level.. That hints us to know the error could be in your MSSL-version. So I will give you my version so you can test:

http://speedy.sh/QWs3Z/MSSL.rar

Edited by slacky

That was actually one hard error to interpret. The error you are getting is not in this script from what I see.

SCRIPT runs fine on both my SCAR-versions (3.38, and 3.4). Tho I have an older version of MSSL. My OSI-version is the last, tho I can only test it to login. If the error occurs AFTER that, I can't help any more, unless I KNOW where the error is happening, or what the "bot" is doing at that exact time of error.

If you have SCAR 3.38 or 3.4 Alpha then we are on the same level. If you also have latest OSI we are still on the same level.. That hints us to know the error could be in your MSSL-version. So I will give you my version so you can test:

MSSL.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

It is after login, usually within 30 seconds of it saying "the bot has started etcetc"

Idk what it could be... I have had this bot working before, so unless something has changed it should work.

I am aware that it says "runtime error 27 Main.scar"

>> 1. Main.scar not equal to fighter.scar, that is a different file from what I see.

>> 2. it never says line, i read "runtime error 27", that might just be bad PS debugging.

runtime error can mean far to much. It's impossible to guess. I have read trough the script 10 times, at least. There is nothing in it that should cause such an exception.

I hope to have a play about with this over the weekend, anybody had any joy recently? Thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1032[/ATTACH]

Well, this script was running great back in the day, but now it is sadly outdated and for that reason broken.

It would also require plenty of changes to get it back up & going (probably rewrite), mostly because MSSL is wayyyy outdated, dirty and dead project by now.

I just recommend looking forward to Wanted's upcoming contributions (and obviously to slacky's aswell, if he does get active again around SCAR scripting scene).