Amberleaf

OSRS07 - Maple Cutter and banker

OSRS07 - Maple Cutter and banker v0.4

1/4/13

Cuts and banks maple logs from the spot just north of the Seers village bank, also collects birds nests when they're dropped.

Requirements

• The MSSL & OSI includes, which can be obtained by going to FILE>>Includes manager & by downloading or updating them.
  • Any hatchet in slot 0 (top left inventory slot).
  • Level 45 woodcutting to cut maples

Tips

Enter your log in details and pin in to the script for quick log in.

Better hatchet = faster cutting & more logs.

May still need to be babysat as it can't avoid randoms.

Get level 45 mage to teleport back to Camelot or some Camelot teletabs if you're ever caught out by a random.

A few hatchets in the bank in-case you're caught out by an Ent and it breaks the hatchet.

Big thanks goes out to Jani for his awesomeness <3

Enjoy.

OSRS07 - Maple Cutter and banker v0.4.scar

older version below

OSRS07 - Maple Cutter and banker v0.3.scar

OSRS07 - Maple Cutter and banker v0.2.scar

Edited by Amberleaf

Don't know if this script is still supported or not but i can't seem to use the script in any other world except 311. Not really sure why. The 311 World has a lot of people so I wanted to switch to another.

Thanks, Dragon.

Hey Dragon,

Can you explain me what kind of problems are you having with it, like... It wont find (and cut) tree's? Wont walk to bank? Wont open bank?

Once you describe me those problems I will take a look at it. ..but if it's something to do with colors I may need you to capture .PNG's or .BMP's for me (I haven't paid member's anymore, because I didn't really play RS2 at any point).

I think Amberleaf developed this script (only) in World 311, so perhaps he didn't collect colors from other worlds for CTS2.. :\

The good thing is, this problem can be easily fixed by adding more colors in ACA for the CTS2.

-Jani

sorry been caught up with school. If I try to log into another world other than 311 the script simply won't do anything. The red dot disappears and the script won't run at all unless restarted.

Thanks, Dragon

Hey Dragon, do you think you could capture me screenshots from every world (save as 24-bit bitmap or .PNG to keep the quality!) with the angle it uses to chop tree's? Remember, this angle part is important.

I am after these images:

Mainscreen (make sure each one has at least 1 tree visible in it) - mainscreen is the screen where all the action happens - the screen with players/NPCs/items/objects

Minimap

So:

1. Capture => cut the area's in paint => save to folder as .bmp (24-bit) or .png

2. Switch to another world and repeat the 1. step

3. Keep doing steps 1-2 until you have captured minimap and mainscreen images from every world, then:

4. .zip/.rar the folder to me and send it over (because of the size, you might need to upload it to some webpage, like https://mega.co.nz/ or UppIT - Free File Sharing)

If you can do these steps to me, I can guarantee we can get it working to you for other worlds aswell.

Regards,

-Jani

It doesnt work for me, when it starts it logs in perfectly then when its at the maples, the red dot just hovers on my inventory icon? help please
Ello Kakengi,

Read my post up there, as it seems like Amberleaf picked colors only in world 311...

Can you help me out?

By collecting those images for me (the ones I mentioned in my last post), I can pick colors from em and then update the colors for this script, by releasing new version of this script, that will work in any world.

Reason why I need help, is because I am not paying member's anymore (I don't play RS2), so I can't login to pick em myself (I don't have account to do it with). :\

Thanks,

-Jani

Ello Kakengi,

Read my post up there, as it seems like Amberleaf picked colors only in world 311...

Can you help me out?

By collecting those images for me (the ones I mentioned in my last post), I can pick colors from em and then update the colors for this script, by releasing new version of this script, that will work in any world.

Reason why I need help, is because I am not paying member's anymore (I don't play RS2), so I can't login to pick em myself (I don't have account to do it with). :\

Thanks,

-Jani

Hey Jani, I'll work on that in the next day or two.

Thanks, Dragon.

Hey Jani, I'll work on that in the next day or two.

Thanks, Dragon.

Sounds good to me man, looking forward to that - thank you buddy! I'll be updating this script to new version then. :P

I need the images for tree colors (mainscreen) and bank symbol (minimap), you can put em to same image (example: 301.bmp/png) OR save them as separate, which ever way you'll find easier for you to do. :)

-Jani

Just to make sure how to I match the angle at which it chops trees?
Which angle the script sets to you during chopping the wood? That angle.. :) Use the same angle this script uses.

Run the script and check out which angle it sets, thats the best way to get it.. :P

NOTE: it (obviously) doesn't really need to be exactly the same, just keep it close to it.. As long as its about at the same direction, its all good.

Which angle the script sets to you during chopping the wood? That angle.. :) Use the same angle this script uses.

Run the script and check out which angle it sets, thats the best way to get it.. :P

NOTE: it (obviously) doesn't really need to be exactly the same, just keep it close to it.. As long as its about at the same direction, its all good.

lol ok! I was like how the .... am I supposed to match to that exact angle xD... I'll start now prob be done in about 20-30 mins.

lol ok! I was like how the .... am I supposed to match to that exact angle xD... I'll start now prob be done in about 20-30 mins.
You may have to reload the page sometimes.. Not sure if just normal world hop (without F5 reload) updates those colors.. There's several different color modes in RS.

What I did when I was picking colors for bank booths and deposit boxes was that, I switched worlds 5 times (picked colors from each world) and then reloaded the page and picked again colors from 5 new worlds, after that again reload. This way I was sure I could get at least most colors captured to images (~75%).

We don't need anyways all color modes captured anyways, as long as we have most of them. :) Because the tolerance will be matched pretty well with CTS2 when we have got at least 50% of the color modes down. It should work perfectly fine for all modes with that amount. :P

-Jani

everytime i run this script everything works but right when it gets a full inventory it just sits there instead of finding the bank and banking it but the script is still playing and doesnt say anything else in the debug box so what i;ve been doing it babysitting it and everytime it gets full stop it bank it, x out, then turn the script back on and just do that on repeat... i tried reinstalling mssl and osi includes but nothing... help ?

- - - Updated - - -

everytime i run this script everything works but right when it gets a full inventory it just sits there instead of finding the bank and banking it but the script is still playing and doesnt say anything else in the debug box so what i;ve been doing it babysitting it and everytime it gets full stop it bank it, x out, then turn the script back on and just do that on repeat... i tried reinstalling mssl and osi includes but nothing... help ?

Sounds like the colours for the bank symbol have changed slightly. I don't have an active account on OSRS07 so I can't work on this or any other scripts ATM. You could update them yourself if you know how to use ACAv2.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like the colours for the bank symbol have changed slightly. I don't have an active account on OSRS07 so I can't work on this or any other scripts ATM. You could update them yourself if you know how to use ACAv2.

- - - Updated - - -

is there a guide perhaps to how to use ACAv2?

is there a guide perhaps to how to use ACAv2?
Hey ricky, yep.. There's several, most of them around SRL community, though.

Couple good source's below!

First, check this post: http://forums.scar-divi.com/rs07-scripts/2165-%5B2007%5D-gnome-stronghold-arrow-tip-buyer.html#post12249 - you can find link to YoHoJo's YouTube ACA Tutorial from it.

Then there's Warrior's Tutorial that contains lesson with video, text and pictures, here: Warrior's Tutorial

Both of them (YoHoJo & Warrior) use Simba, but using ACA is pretty much the same for SCAR & Simba (same tricks work for both programs), so don't worry about it. :)

They changed the colour of the bank symbol to 3520220 on highest brightness.

// Script stops with this hotkey (hold it down until it stops): CTRL + ALT + S
{$DEFINE RS07}                         // V - Bright Settings
{$DEFINE SMART}                        // Comment out to use normal browser
{$DEFINE OSI_RS07_Color_Anti_Randoms}

{$I OSI\OSI.scar}
{$I MSSL\MSSL.scar}

const
 USERNAME = 'username';
 PASSWORD = 'password';
 BANK_PIN = 'pin'; // Change if you use bank pin

procedure ScriptTerminate;
begin
 MSSL_Unsetup;
 FreeOSI;
end;

procedure DeclarePlayers;
begin
 RS07_SetActivePlayer(USERNAME, PASSWORD, '', MSSL_TCAToTIA(MSSL_StrToTCA(BANK_PIN)));
end;

procedure GetBanking;
var
 x, y: Integer;
 c: TPoint;
begin
 if RS07_InventoryFull then  // bag full
 begin                         
   c := BoxCenter(RS07_GameActionBx); // Stores center point from RS07_GameActionBx (main screen) to 'c' variable (TPoint).
   RS07_SetCompass(0); // 0 (or 360) = north.      
   if MSSL_FindColorSpiralTolCS(227, 159, x, y, 3520220, 558, 8, 730, 164, 1, MSSL_ColorSettings(2, 0, 1.12, 3.84)) then
   begin
     Mouse(x - 5, y, 0, 0, True); // left click position and run to bank
     MSSL_WaitRange(5000, 8999); 
     if RS07_OpenBank(9) then //find bank 
     begin
       MSSL_WaitRange(990, 2100);           
       RS07_DepositEverythingEx([0]);
       MMouse(577, 231, 0, 0);
       MSSL_WaitRange(250, 750);     
       SetCompassAngleAndHeight(Dir_North, True);
       Mouse(661, 48, 1, 1, True);
       MSSL_WaitRange(5000, 8999); 
     end;
   end;
 end;
end;

procedure GetChopping;
var
 x, y, x1, y1: Integer;
 c: TPoint;
begin
 c := BoxCenter(RS07_GameActionBx);
 if MSSL_FindColorSpiralTolCS(227, 159, x, y, 31648, 1, 1, 510, 334, 1, MSSL_ColorSettings(2, 0, 0.53, 0.00)) then
 begin
   MMouse(x, y, 0, 0);
   MSSL_Wait(50);
   WriteLn(MSSL_TheTime + ': found a tree...');
   GetMousePos(x1, y1);
   MMouse(x, y, 10, 5);
   if RS07_IsUpText('Chop down Maple') then
   begin
     Mouse(x1, y1, 0, 0, True);
     repeat    
       if not RS07_LoggedIn then
         Exit;
       MSSL_Wait(50 + Random(100));
       GetMousePos(x, y);
       MMouse(x, y, 6, 7);
       GetBanking;
       MSSL_WaitRange(550, 7000);                      
       c := BoxCenter(RS07_GameActionBx);
       if MSSL_FindColorSpiralTolCS(227, 159, x, y, 610633, 1, 1, 510, 334, 2, MSSL_ColorSettings(2, 0, 0.06, 0.63)) then //check for nests
       begin
         MMouse(x, y, 0, 0);
         WriteLn(MSSL_TheTime + ': found a nest!');
         MSSL_WaitRange(300, 500);
         if RS07_IsUpText('Take') then
         begin
           Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True); 
           MSSL_WaitRange(3000, 5000); 
         end;
       end;
       if FindColorTol(x, y, 3240548, 39, 363, 90, 405, 2) then //lvl up check
         Mouse(292, 447, 0, 0, True);
       //OSIFindRandoms;  //wip
     until not RS07_IsUpText('Chop down Maple');                
   end;

if (MSSL_FindColorSpiralTolCS(227, 159, x, y, 31648, 1, 1, 510, 334, 1, MSSL_ColorSettings(2, 0, 0.53, 0.00)) = False) then
   begin
     WriteLn(MSSL_TheTime + ': Cant find trees moving position...');
     MSSL_FindColorSpiralTolCS(227, 159, x, y, 98566, 558, 8, 730, 164, 2, MSSL_ColorSettings(2, 0, 0.36, 0.04));
     Mouse(x, y, 2, 2, True);
     MSSL_Wait(550 + Random(1500));  
   end;
   if not FindColorTol(x, y, 14474496, 12, 12, 90, 19, 99) then
   begin
     GetMousePos(x, y);
     MMouse(x, y, 45, 90);
     MMouse(x, y, 90, 45);
     MMouse(x, y, 30, 30);
   end;
 end;
end; 

begin
 SetUpOSI;
 MSSL_Setup;
 DeclarePlayers;
 RS07_SetMoveSpeed(1);
 RS07_OpenGameTab(3);
 repeat    
   case RS07_LoggedIn of
     False:
     if RS07_LogInPlayer then // Logins with currently active player's details.  
     begin    
       RS07_SetMoveSpeed(1);
       RS07_OpenGameTab(3);        
     end;
     True: GetChopping;
   end;     
   MSSL_Wait(0);
 until False;
end.