FHannes

SCAR Divi 3.39 Alpha (Again)

Hey freddy sorry for going off topic, i still have a really old Scar version on my PC and i haven't used it in a while.

And also got that 3.35 version, thank you for your continuous work on scar, but i couldn't help but to ask...

On your website it says that Scar-Divi project has been terminated - then links to this website, so what happen?, and also whats the deal with the Rift Between Simba/Scar?, Simba is pretty much Scar with a small different layout, what happen?

Hey freddy sorry for going off topic, i still have a really old Scar version on my PC and i haven't used it in a while.

And also got that 3.35 version, thank you for your continuous work on scar, but i couldn't help but to ask...

On your website it says that Scar-Divi project has been terminated - then links to this website, so what happen?, and also whats the deal with the Rift Between Simba/Scar?, Simba is pretty much Scar with a small different layout, what happen?

Hi, if you read more closely, you'll notice that it says legacy support for old versions of SCAR was terminated.