Wanted

[RS07] New chat functions and important updates.

https://github.com/OfficialSCARInclude/OSI2/commit/e67b7e7f66099058d50a4f670b4c8fbfb13a978e

New OSI SVN locations

OSI2:

https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/OSI2/

OSI1:

https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/OSI1/

The include manager should be working again, if not then Freddy hasn't updated the links yet.

New chat functions and Chat function indexes

Login fix and adjustment

Edited SmallChars. Thanks Janilabo

Added Molly.scar

Other minor revisions and additions

Chat

[sCAR]{=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Official SCAR Include

Runescape 07

Chat Routines

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* function GetChatTabBounds(ChatTab: Integer): TBox;

By: Wanted

* function GetCurrentChat: Integer;

* function GetChatStatus(Chat: Integer): Integer;

* function ToggleChat(Chat, State: Integer): Boolean;

* function ToggleChats(Chats, States: TIntArray): TBoolArray;

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=}[/sCAR]

[sCAR]{=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

const Chat function indexes

Contributors: Wanted

Description: Index handles for various chat routines.

Date Created: October 28th, 2011. By Wanted. RS2 Build 671.

Last Modified: March 22nd, 2013. By Wanted. RS07 Build ???.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=}

const

Chat_On = 0;

Chat_All = 0;

Chat_Friends = 1;

Chat_Off = 2;

Chat_Hide = 3;

Chat_View = 4;

Tab_Chat_Count = 6;

Tab_Chat_All = 0;

Tab_Chat_Game = 1;

Tab_Chat_Public = 2;

Tab_Chat_Private = 3;

Tab_Chat_Clan = 4;

Tab_Chat_Trade = 5;[/sCAR]

[sCAR]{$DEFINE RS07}

{$I OSI\OSI.scar}

{$I OSI\Divi\Misc\Debug.scar}

procedure ScriptTerminate;

begin

FreeOSI;

end;

var

TBA: TBoxArray;

I: Integer;

begin

SetUpOSI;

SetLength(TBA, 6);

for I := 0 to 5 do

TBA := GetChatTabBounds(I);

DebugTBA(TBA);

end.[/sCAR]

43479176.png

Still need to do chat OCR functions. FindNPCText, ClickContinue, GetChatText etc..

Login

PressLogin would fail, plus Jagex added new ability to login simply by pressing enter after you enter your password (genius right ? -_- )

Anyways it's been adjusted to automatically do this with Login but if you're one of those people who like custom logins (said no one ever) then you'll notice the changes:

[sCAR]function PressLogin(UseEnterKey, CheckLS: Boolean): Boolean;[/sCAR]

and if you use TypeInPassword it and HitEnter as True it will Result := PressLogin(True, False); after typing in password.

SmallChars

Janilabo discovered issues with SmallChars when line spacing is too tight. Simple solution make the bitmaps 1 pixel shorter on top and bottom. Counter act this with new font set and adding 1 more to Y in GetTextAtEx

Everything else

I got a molly random. Oh boy... I didn't even think this existed in 2007 apparently I was wrong. Added to skeleton. Naum's solver and colors from 2007 include database should come in handy when I get around to it.

Colors.scar Added function FindColorsTolP(var P: TPoint; Colors: TIntArray; B: TBox; Tol: LongInt): Boolean;

More daily updates to come

OSI ideology update: Lots of functions that use GetSomething with Integer result will now return -1 if failed and internal functions that use them will avoid them if failed. I still will not support things that warn you if you are uses improper indexes in things like SetGameTab. Also coming soon is Toggle spreading include wide.. no more Set/make everything will use the universal Toggle style function structure, naming, and results.. with a few exceptions such as SetGameTab where it highly propriety and knowing if we are on the correct tab is critical.. in which case they will use the name Set and return true if whatever they are setting is already done or successful as opposed to toggle where it's true if it was changed.

-Wanted

Edited by Wanted