lazarbeam

[Buyer] [2007] Shop N' Hop - A Universal Buyer

Sweet dude, thanks for attempting to fix it.

I'm not sure whats causing the problem using it now, left it on while I was eating, came back expecting to have way more than 10k fire runes, only had 3k..

Been watching it, and any amount is setting it off, its set to buy to the 4k limit.

But I've seen it hop on anything from 43XX to 49XX..

Really strange man, don't know what could be causing it :\

Ello Rasper and lazarbeam,

I think these problems might be caused because of RS07_TradeFont.

Try using RS07_StatFont instead for the amount detection, maybe that fixes those issues reported to here? :) I hope so!

Do note that, you will need to change the coordinates then, because of the width difference between Stat and Trade (RS07_StatFont uses full size).

Edit: Sorry no, it's not actually caused by RS07_TradeFont.. It's probably caused because of the way you have used GetTextAtEx..

You are using MaxSpacing as 3 (value before color), see below:

If(dummy1<0)Then dummy1:=StrToInt(MSSL_GetTextAtEx(slotbox.X1+1, slotbox.Y1+3, 5, RS07_TradeFont,false,false,0,3,65535,3,false, tr_Digits));
 If(dummy1<0)Then dummy1:=StrToInt(MSSL_GetTextAtEx(slotbox.X1+1, slotbox.Y1+3, 5, RS07_TradeFont,false,false,0,3,65535,2,false, tr_Digits));
 If(dummy1<0)Then dummy1:=StrToInt(MSSL_GetTextAtEx(slotbox.X1+1, slotbox.Y1+3, 5, RS07_TradeFont,false,false,0,3,65535,1,false, tr_Digits));
 dummy2:=StrToInt(MSSL_GetTextAtEx(slotbox.X1+1, slotbox.Y1+3, 5, RS07_TradeFont,false,false,0,3,1679010,4,false, tr_Digits));
 If(dummy2<0)Then dummy2:=StrToInt(MSSL_GetTextAtEx(slotbox.X1+1, slotbox.Y1+3, 5, RS07_TradeFont,false,false,0,3,1679010,3,false, tr_Digits));
 If(dummy2<0)Then dummy2:=StrToInt(MSSL_GetTextAtEx(slotbox.X1+1, slotbox.Y1+3, 5, RS07_TradeFont,false,false,0,3,1679010,2,false, tr_Digits));
 If(dummy2<0)Then dummy2:=StrToInt(MSSL_GetTextAtEx(slotbox.X1+1, slotbox.Y1+3, 5, RS07_TradeFont,false,false,0,3,1679010,1,false, tr_Digits));

Because there is no random spacing with shop values, you should use it as 0 instead.

Also, I recommend that you use the Strict field as True (the boolean right before tr_Digits) - doing this might fix these issues, aswell.

Rasper, do you think you could try the code below - version "0.16", let me know if the issues are fixed in that version?

Script is attached. :)

Regards,

-Jani

ShopAndHop v0.16 SMART.scar

Edited by Janilabo

EDIT: Removed the unofficial version - so, check out mainpost for official version!

Tweaked this lazarbeam's awesome script to unofficial version "0.17". :)

Did plenty of logical changes and also fixed couple parts.

Edit: 1.06 version is updated to Includes Manager now!

Script is attached!

Give it a try and let me know how it runs, I did test it a bit - worked like charm. :P

NOTE: There is still many ways how this script could be improved, though.. 1 thing would be, CTS 2 support. Would speed it up a bunch (less crap to check on with mouse). ;)

Enjoy!

Regards,

-Jani

Edited by Janilabo

Sweet! I have had zero time this past week. I put in ~35 hours of homework and studying from Tuesday morning - Friday afternoon, when back to visit my fiancee for the weekend, and now I'm back at it studying. Doesn't look like I'll have a break for awhile.

I cant wait to be able to go through and enjoy leaning from the changes you've made Jani!

Sweet! I have had zero time this past week. I put in ~35 hours of homework and studying from Tuesday morning - Friday afternoon, when back to visit my fiancee for the weekend, and now I'm back at it studying. Doesn't look like I'll have a break for awhile.

I cant wait to be able to go through and enjoy leaning from the changes you've made Jani!

Thanks lazarbeam. :) Glad to hear you like it, at least I hope you do.

Anyways, I can tell you.. I have added plenty of good new stuff in MSSL lately, that you will LOVE to use. I just need to get back to documentating stuff (new introduction most likely coming up soon), so that you guys could start using these new tricks a little easier (than going through the include files 1-by-1)... :P

-Jani

Start up, fail to compile dude..

I would have a tinker with it, I assumed it was anti leech initially.. until I realized the error was in one of the includes.

Yep, are you using 3.38.00 or 3.38.01? I am not getting this error with 3.38.01. :S

Thanks for the info! Tracking it down at the moment (the cause of it)

I've not updated SCAR in a while, I'll download the latest V now..

and report back! Thanks for the quick replies Janilabo!

Yeah sorry, my bad, I didn't run the latest MSSL! Ahhhhh... xD

Although, this looks like SCAR bug to me, at this point. :\ However, I have a fix coming up in a moment - this will be fixed with next MSSL update, but that takes 4 hours before SCAR Divi updates Includes Manager next time. :( So, I will post you guys new Extended.scar file, that you will use to replace the old one with.

-Jani

- - - Updated - - -

Ok guys, attaching you new Extended.scar now, do these steps:

1. Open SCAR Divi

2. SCAR Divi => Tools => Explore => Includes Folder

3. MSSL => Library => Core => Level-1

4. Delete that old Extended.scar

5. Copy/Cut and Paste this Extended.scar file that I attached here

This problem is fixed for next MSSL update, I will commit a fix in a moment - but like I mentioned, sadly it will be available in Includes Manager in 4 hours from this post.

-Jani

Extended.scar

Keep missing your posts man!

Just running now, I'll report back in 5 :)

Thanks for the support man, I really appreciate it :)

Cheers, man!

Thanks to both of you, Rasper and herpmerp. <3

For some weird reason I couldn't get this error when I compiled Development edition of MSSL (the step that I do everytime before I commit a new version).

I committed new version moment ago (to Assembla / GitHub), so yeah, it will be available in SCAR Divi's Includes Manager with next update of the manager service. :)

Anyone wrestling with these same issues while MSSL is not updated to latest version in manager, check out this post.

Regards,

-Jani

Got it going!

Everything seems to be sweeeet!

Thanks man! Buying all the way to 0 now!

You're a gent, thank you!

Sahweeeet! Glad to hear that mate.

Also, thanks for sticking with us even though some issues took "a while" to fix... :P

Couldn't be happier that it's working smoothly for you now. :)

Right, I'm not certain whats going wrong..

and its only rare..

But its still hopping before its reached the buy limit, its happening a lot less than it was..

Stock is at 500..

Buy 10.

Hop.

Don't have a clue what could be causing..

My only guess is that, then 490 appears, meaning it'd see the 0, causing it to believe its hit its buy limit of 0?

But yeah Jan, its miles better than it was, thank you so much for all the support!

Right, I'm not certain whats going wrong..

and its only rare..

But its still hopping before its reached the buy limit, its happening a lot less than it was..

Stock is at 500..

Buy 10.

Hop.

Don't have a clue what could be causing..

My only guess is that, then 490 appears, meaning it'd see the 0, causing it to believe its hit its buy limit of 0?

But yeah Jan, its miles better than it was, thank you so much for all the support!

EDIT: Should be fixed now! Versions 0.18-0.20 below.

I am going to take a look at the logic now. :P

I think I know how to fix this issue now, give me a moment. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Rasper, here you go.. Test with this version number 0.18.

Thanks a lot for those steps you gave up there! This way, I was able to track it down.

It was the quantity returning as -1, because of invalid amount (it was right after clicking it, so it didn't update the amount yet)

Added a fix for that now. Hopefully that did it! ..but if it didn't fix it, let me know and I will take some deeper digging for it!

Regards,

-Jani

- - - Updated - - -

BOOOOM - Version 0.19!

Added in some more logical tweaks.

Should run a little better now (with shops, that is).

- - - Updated - - -

Version 0.20!

Just couple more (little) changes - nothing dramatic compared to 0.19. :P

ShopAndHop v0.18 SMART.scar

ShopAndHop v0.19 SMART.scar

ShopAndHop v0.20 SMART.scar

Edited by Janilabo
v0.20

Can anyone, who have ran the latest versions of this script (0.18 - 0.20), confirm if the buying issues are gone for good now? Those problems, that Rasper described up there.

I haven't paid member's anymore for my account, so I couldn't test the latest versions (it's all logical improvements that I added in).

Having a feeling that they should be gone now, but I still need/want feedback.

..just so I can do more tweaking, if the problems for some reason still exist.

Thanks all and enjoy this awesome script,

-Jani

Edited by Janilabo