lazarbeam

[Buyer] [2007] Shop N' Hop - A Universal Buyer

EDIT: 0.22 released! Added support for custom compass angle + just a little more logical tweaking. ;)

Attached unofficial version 0.21.

Did a lot of changes - so it does need some testing (it should run pretty smooth)...

But yeah, please let me know how it runs. :P ..and remember to report any problems, if you do find em!

Post with versions 0.18, 0.19 and 0.20: http://forums.scar-divi.com/rs07-scripts/2186-%5Bbuyer%5D-%5B2007%5D-shop-n-hop-universal-buyer-5.html#post12864

-Jani

ShopAndHop v0.21 SMART.scar

ShopAndHop v0.22 SMART.scar

Edited by Janilabo

0.20 seems getting stuck on buying and showing only 'choose option' and theres no other option than 'cancel' no buy 1 buy 5 etc...
Thanks man! This is exactly the reason why I was after feedback - couldn't test these myself.. :P

Going to add failsafes for that problem. :)

Did you test if this problem still occurs with 0.21 or 0.22? ..and, did this problem occur only with these newer versions and not with older ones?

Regards,

-Jani

Edit: Version 0.24 is out!

Here you go... Version 0.23!

Added those failsafes in and also did some small tweaking here and there. :P

Hoping that issue is now gone, herpmerp, but let me know if it's still there, because I will make sure we rid of that problem!

-Jani

ShopAndHop v0.23 SMART.scar

ShopAndHop v0.24 SMART.scar

Edited by Janilabo
Added version 0.24

0.24 seems to work fine, the world select stuck ive seen on all versions more n less thou but its never been big deal coz u need to wait 30sec between worldhopping anyway.
herpmerp, thank you for this report/feedback! Much appreciated man.

So glad to hear that most of the issues are gone (fixed) by now. :)

How does this world selection stuck issue happen? If you'll give me some good details about it, I can definitely try and fix that, just need to know how it occurs.

That way, I can see where I need to add changes to in source code's (eg. If it's an issue by script or MSSL). :P

Regards,

-Jani

Hello all! I'm new to scar so it could just an Id 10 t error on my part but every time I try to run the script it logs into the client just fine and proceeds to buy runes. Once it starts to buy runes (at Pest Control) it will buy let’s say 10-60 of the listed items then switch worlds.

To my understanding you’re supposed to put what you want the bot to buy the runes until. For instance all I need is for the bot to get me a quick 2000 runes, so I have tried setting the buy limit to 3000.

I have tried putting the buy limit to 2999 but it still didn't work for me.

Like I said I don't know if it’s just my sheer ignorance on how the script works.

Also is there a way to pause the script and resume normal operations in the client without the script running?

Thanks for any help or clarity,

Dragon.

Hello all! I'm new to scar so it could just an Id 10 t error on my part but every time I try to run the script it logs into the client just fine and proceeds to buy runes. Once it starts to buy runes (at Pest Control) it will buy let’s say 10-60 of the listed items then switch worlds.

To my understanding you’re supposed to put what you want the bot to buy the runes until. For instance all I need is for the bot to get me a quick 2000 runes, so I have tried setting the buy limit to 3000.

I have tried putting the buy limit to 2999 but it still didn't work for me.

Like I said I don't know if it’s just my sheer ignorance on how the script works.

Also is there a way to pause the script and resume normal operations in the client without the script running?

Thanks for any help or clarity,

Dragon.

Ello Dragon,

Which version did you run? There is unofficial version 0.24 that I added a while ago, here: http://forums.scar-divi.com/rs07-scripts/2186-%5Bbuyer%5D-%5B2007%5D-shop-n-hop-universal-buyer-6.html#post12883

Check out that post, if you didn't run that version. It should have those issues fixed that you described up there. :)

Anyways, I think you misunderstood the buylimit parameter, it means the amount shop must HAVE stacked for script to buy em, read this part again:

buylimit

The quantities at which you want the script to stop purchasing from the store if the stock is below this limit. Useful for not spenidng too much on an item. The index of this variable corresponds with the index of slotstobuy. Place slot IDs in square brackets separated by commas.

Example: Shop stock is at 100 mind runes, but you have set 200 as MINIMUM buylimit, so it wont buy any mind runes because the stock is below your buylimit value. :)

If you are running SMART version, you can always click "Disable SMART" when you want to do something manually, then when you want the script to continue, click "Enable SMART" and it will continue (might have a small delay, not sure, but it will continue after a moment!).

-Jani

Edited by Janilabo

it seems to get stuck whenever logging out and going to the world select screen and is about to click nxt world it just gets stuck there and doesnt click the next world until after awhile
Thanks herp, I will take a look at that!

Posting a report here soon then.

-Jani

it seems to get stuck whenever logging out and going to the world select screen and is about to click nxt world it just gets stuck there and doesnt click the next world until after awhile
Ello herpmerp!

I tweaked several world hopping parts in MSSL, plenty of good logical fixes/changes.

So, update your MSSL (make sure OSI is up-to-date aswell, just so you wont get that CopyTEA() problem again) and then test if those issues that you reported are gone by now with it (MSSL version 1.09-7). :)

I think they should be - at least I can guarantee that, most of the time, world switching is a lot faster/smoother (because of the tweaks that I added in).

Regards,

-Jani

Hey so after further testing I have found this,

According to : buylimit

The quantities at which you want the script to stop purchasing from the store if the stock is below this limit. Useful for not spenidng too much on an item. The index of this variable corresponds with the index of slotstobuy. Place slot IDs in square brackets separated by commas.

With your statement there I should be able to set me minimum at which I want the script to stop buying runes.This may sound stupid but I don't want the script to buy runes from the shop's rune supply is lower than lets say 3k. I know this sounds stupid but it saves me on money since i'm still new at the moment.

Now if have my script set to:

slotstobuy := [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7];

buylimit := [5000,5000,5000,3000,5000,3000,5000,5000];

All it will do is log in buy less than 100 maybe like 30-50 from each stack. This is regardless of current stock whether its 5000 or 3000. Also keep in mind, if the value is less than my buy limit it will stop and re log like it should. So that part works correct.

If I set the values to:

buylimit := [5000,5000,5000,0,5000,0,5000,5000];

It will buy all runes properly down to zero like the script should.

What I can't figure out is why the script when set to a high minimum buyout limit won't buy to the correct amount.

Again sorry for any ignorance, Any thoughts?

Thanks, Dragon.

Hey so after further testing I have found this,

According to : buylimit

With your statement there I should be able to set me minimum at which I want the script to stop buying runes.This may sound stupid but I don't want the script to buy runes from the shop's rune supply is lower than lets say 3k. I know this sounds stupid but it saves me on money since i'm still new at the moment.

Now if have my script set to:

buylimit := [5000,5000,5000,3000,5000,3000,5000,5000];

All it will do is log in buy less than 100 maybe like 30-50 from each stack. This is regardless of current stock whether its 5000 or 3000. Also keep in mind, if the value is less than my buy limit it will stop and re log like it should. So that part works correct.

If I set the values to:

buylimit := [5000,5000,5000,0,5000,0,5000,5000];

It will buy all runes properly down to zero like the script should.

What I can't figure out is why the script when set to a high minimum buyout limit won't buy to the correct amount.

Again sorry for any ignorance, Any thoughts?

Thanks, Dragon.

So you do understand that the buylimit parameter is for current shop stack? Because, I am not sure why you would set buylimit as 3000 or 5000, does it have effect for the item price at that high limit? Also, is there really shops with more than 3000 or 5000 items? :S

What it should do: You set buylimit to 100 for say fire runes.. It should keep buying fire runes until shop stack goes to 100 OR below - then after that it should either continue to other runes (slot stack) or hop to next world.

If you could, a video would help to see if its a bug.. I could try and add tweaks for this problem if this is indeed a bug (which it could be?).

Video would need to show only the shop buying part, nothing else.

Although, this part: "What I can't figure out is why the script when set to a high minimum buyout limit won't buy to the correct amount."

Just makes me think you still aren't using that parameter correctly.. :\

Thats why more details or video would be good, because I am not sure what is going on with it (whether its a bug or you using the parameter incorrectly).

Regards,

-Jani

okay i dont know if its the script or something else but suddenly today while running the script it didnt go for switching world anymore. it kept on buying the runes i told it to buy and then log off and then log in back to same world and kept repeating it. world in question was 311

okay i dont know if its the script or something else but suddenly today while running the script it didnt go for switching world anymore. it kept on buying the runes i told it to buy and then log off and then log in back to same world and kept repeating it. world in question was 311
Ahhhhh! I think I see where it probably went wrong - attached version 0.25, let me know if it fixes this problem to you. :) Line 315 was the problematic part.

Thanks for the report.

So, I changed:

until not TIAContains(excludeworlds, curworld);

..to...

until not TIAContains(excludeworlds, RS07_Worlds[curworld]);

That should get it fixed, hopefully! If you can still reproduce this error, let me know and I will start digging a little deeper.

PS. Remember to keep MSSL and OSI2 up-to-date. I tweaked MSSL's world hopping functions in 1.09 version..

Regards,

-Jani

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, seems like they released new worlds.

I will do some more updating tonight, for MSSL part - releasing a fix within tonight.

Regards,

-Jani

ShopAndHop v0.25 SMART.scar

Edited by Janilabo

EDIT: MSSL version 1.11 is available in Includes Manager now! Update to it and world hopping works again.

Also, sidenote: Remember to download version 0.25 of this script, so you will get world excluding working.

I committed MSSL version 1.11 just moment ago to Assembla SVN, but it will be available in (updated to) Includes Manager after 3 hours from this post by me.

Updated the new worlds to that latest MSSL version and also fixed the positionings etc (that were caused because they added in 2 new worlds).

So, things are back on track now with MSSL 1.11+, thanks for the report again, herpmerp.

I do recommend running that 0.25 version of this script, because world excluding was buggy in older versions (the line that I changed fixed that exclude bug)!

-Jani

Edited by Janilabo

why is it that sometimes when i start up running a script the smart window is white on popup and i gotta stop and press run again till it workrs after a couple of tries? and to the free world thingie it still tries to go to them but i simply put the free worlds to the "dont go to this world" - list and it skips them

I think it might be a SMART (or maybe even Java?) bug. Happened a lot to me aswell...

Best chance to get it working at first times, is using a fresh start of SCAR, I think?

Make sure you don't have any other SMART's stuck in processes (if you do, close em) - CTRL+ALT+DEL

So you do understand that the buylimit parameter is for current shop stack? Because, I am not sure why you would set buylimit as 3000 or 5000, does it have effect for the item price at that high limit? Also, is there really shops with more than 3000 or 5000 items? :S

What it should do: You set buylimit to 100 for say fire runes.. It should keep buying fire runes until shop stack goes to 100 OR below - then after that it should either continue to other runes (slot stack) or hop to next world.

If you could, a video would help to see if its a bug.. I could try and add tweaks for this problem if this is indeed a bug (which it could be?).

Video would need to show only the shop buying part, nothing else.

Although, this part: "What I can't figure out is why the script when set to a high minimum buyout limit won't buy to the correct amount."

Just makes me think you still aren't using that parameter correctly.. :\

Thats why more details or video would be good, because I am not sure what is going on with it (whether its a bug or you using the parameter incorrectly).

Regards,

-Jani

Hey, so in regards to this. The shop price becomes parallel or even more expensive after about 2000 to 3000 (available runes specifically) than the market value so at this point I can just go buy from people.

EDIT: Released v0.26!

Hey, so in regards to this. The shop price becomes parallel or even more expensive after about 2000 to 3000 (available runes specifically) than the market value so at this point I can just go buy from people.
Yeah mate, but I am unsure how this bug(?) is caused and exactly where it is located in the code (script)..

Can you give me a little more details about this:

Giving me more details about it, I might be able to solve/fix it. :) ..like, how does it occur?

-Jani

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go!

Version 0.26 is attached.

It should be now a little more careful when stack amount is close to buylimit, I added in some smart logical tweaks. :)

Example1: Stack amount is 2055 and buylimit is 2050, it will use "Buy 5".

Example2: Stack amount is 2053 and buylimit is 2050, it will use "Buy 1".

..whereas the old versions always used "Buy 10" with both examples...

As always, feedback is appreciated.

ShopAndHop v0.26 SMART.scar

Edited by Janilabo

Here is version 0.26 [CTS] - with support for custom CTS-mode (0, 1 or 2), for anyone who can handle custom CTS, just to get the shop detection faster, smarter and so much better!

NOTE: The normal/original version 0.26 of this script is attached to THIS POST. :) So grab that version, if you aren't familiar with custom CTS-modes.

Have fun,

-Jani

ShopAndHop v0.26 SMART [CTS].scar

Thanks for all these updates Jan, first time back again in a while

You're the bomb.

However, its doing that thing again, 5000 runes in stock- buy limit is set to 1000 or somet..

Buys 20 - hops world.

Not sure whats causing it :\