lazarbeam

[2007] Gnome Stronghold Arrow/Tip Buyer

So what is the whole point of havig a script buy some arrows?
Nice attitude... NOT.

Are you seriously asking whats the point of educating yourself (in this case I mean lazarbeam) by writing code for things you got ideas AND motivation for?

He is educating himself with writing these scripts. Why the fuck did you write this ungrateful post here, seriously? :\

I remember you asked from me earlier what was the point of writing stuff for private servers, well, MSSL's RuneScape 2007 libraries would be pretty much nowhere if I wouldn't have written a nice base for Project RS06 back then.

Also, I learnt shitload of stuff with private servers (RSCEmulation, Project RSC & Project RS06) - THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT.

Remember, just anything you are writing code for, you are almost always educating yourself in someway (even if you don't notice it). :)

Nice script lazarbeam!

Keep em coming. :P

• Confused 1

Wow nice! Congratulations on your first script I look forward to more from you in the future.

ps, nice money maker too! gd profits.

So what is the whole point of havig a script buy some arrows?

Bumping your post count while trolling isn't going to make you a lot of friends around here, you're really starting to rub people up the wrong way.

Congratulations on your first script man!

I tried this script out just now; i did all of the prerequisites you said and everything. But it seemed not to work for me.

I could of been doing something wrong, but it only appeared to detect the different gnomes, but not actually right-click and trade on "Gulluck"

Great effort though.

I think that could be because of colors? Not sure

lazarbeam, have you been playing around with ACA (AutoColorAid)?

With it you could/can get best tolerance for colors.. So, you could make the scripts work without color pickings and/or being worried about too high or low tolerance.

What I used to do for bank colors in MSSL, is that I kept reloading client like 25 times, just to pick really similar colors from each of those reloads.

But yes, I highly recommend you start learning to use that tool (if you haven't yet).. It will get your scripting abilities to a totally new level! :)

I think Amberleaf has been playing around with it aswell (well, I am pretty sure I saw a post somewhere where he said that he was using it)!

Especially with CTS2 mode you can get really fantastic results.

But, it can take some time till you get used to that tool, just don't give up. :)

This is what I am talking about, awesome (truly magical, actually!) utility by nielsie95 & Sumilion: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26944

Also, great video tutorial by YoHoJo on ACA (based on Simba, but most of the things work with SCAR Divi aswell):

Regards,

-Jani

- - - Updated - - -

Also, lazarbeam, I added world switching functionality in MSSL few days ago, so you can use RS07_SwitchWorld(world: Integer) function for any and all world switching needs.. :)

Obviously, all worlds are supported.

It also works with any sorting. Doesn't matter how the list is sorted, it will pick the right world that you hit it with! :P

Worlds:

301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378

World.scar in MSSL SVN. RS07_SwitchWorld() can be found from the bottom of the page. :P

Edited by Janilabo

Nice attitude... NOT.

Are you seriously asking whats the point of educating yourself (in this case I mean lazarbeam) by writing code for things you got ideas AND motivation for?

He is educating himself with writing these scripts. Why the fuck did you write this ungrateful post here, seriously? :\

I remember you asked from me earlier what was the point of writing stuff for private servers, well, MSSL's RuneScape 2007 libraries would be pretty much nowhere if I wouldn't have written a nice base for Project RS06 back then.

Also, I learnt shitload of stuff with private servers (RSCEmulation, Project RSC & Project RS06) - THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT.

Remember, just anything you are writing code for, you are almost always educating yourself in someway (even if you don't notice it). :)

Nice script lazarbeam!

Keep em coming. :P

Dude you need to keep it cool:/ I had no intentions of making fun of him or trying to be negative whatsoever?

Read my damn signature:L...

I had no idea this was his first scripts and I'm proud of him, lazarbeam.

Of course, when this was posted, I was just curious of why buying arrows in-game bot would do: Maybe a money maker, maybe for fletching, maybe for range. I was curious. Not trying to criticize whatsoever.

But point is, I had no intents of being rude, disrespectful, etc. Soo maybe jumping to a conclusion of even cursing at me was a little too much of a jump:/

Dude you need to keep it cool:/ I had no intentions of making fun of him or trying to be negative whatsoever?

Read my damn signature:L...

I had no idea this was his first scripts and I'm proud of him, lazarbeam.

Of course, when this was posted, I was just curious of why buying arrows in-game bot would do: Maybe a money maker, maybe for fletching, maybe for range. I was curious. Not trying to criticize whatsoever.

But point is, I had no intents of being rude, disrespectful, etc. Soo maybe jumping to a conclusion of even cursing at me was a little too much of a jump:/

Yeah I am sorry mate, I was way too harsh there, I admit. :\

Just, try not to make any negative comments when people are contributing stuff for free and as open source around here, as it's not a good habbit at all. :P You'll never know what people over here can/will do together as a community/team in the future. We all start kicking from somewhere or some point!

We should be happy this forum is getting back alive and active - new people are playing around with SCAR Divi things.

-Jani

Yeah I am sorry mate, I was way too harsh there, I admit. :\

Just, try not to make any negative comments when people are contributing stuff for free and as open source around here, as it's not a good habbit at all. :P You'll never know what people over here can/will do together as a community/team in the future. We all start kicking from somewhere or some point!

We should be happy this forum is getting back alive and active - new people are playing around with SCAR Divi things.

-Jani

Yeah I know, I am very glad the community is raising up again. And honestly, I would never be negative or mean to someone unless they deserve it, all he did was post a script. Nothing wrong here:P

And its all good:)

Hey, firstly thanks for the script.

However I have found one problem, every now and again it misses a click on the server select, ie clicks in empty space between two servers. Causing the bot to remain on screen select. It does not seem to loop this screen select.

Any ideas?

Hey, firstly thanks for the script.

However I have found one problem, every now and again it misses a click on the server select, ie clicks in empty space between two servers. Causing the bot to remain on screen select. It does not seem to loop this screen select.

Any ideas?

I'm aware of this problem (it has happened to me maybe once). I believe Jani included some nice server switching function in MSSL, so I could make the switch much better (even if he didn't, I know I could something much better than what I have), but I'm too delved into other projects that fixing this is low priority at the moment. I'll update once my account is near the stronghold (cannot give an ETA)

Do you have your servers organized by population ascending (i.e. full worlds in bottom-right)? That may help.

Thanks for reply mate!

Yeah I had the servers organized by population ascending. All good though its only a minor problem, on average still get 1-2 hours of run time before this happens.

Thanks again for the awesome script has worked wonders so far!

Hey lazarbeam and reyno101, I attached you the script with improved world switching.

Updated SwitchWorlds and also added failsafes to the mainloop, for RS07_LogIn() part. :)

NOTE: I named it as version 0.12, but this is of course an unofficial version/release for now, because it's not released or accepted by lazarbeam.

EDIT: Added version "0.13", this includes a timer for the login part, if it gets stuck for over 3 minutes at Login screen, then it will break out of the loop and get new world (this problem actually just happened to me, no idea why.. But it couldn't type login or password to login details)..

Also changed the RS07_AtLogin to RS07_AtLoginScreen, to prevent failure with login part.

EDIT2: Added "0.14", replaced Wait()'s with MSSL_Wait()'s and added some extra MSSL_Wait()'s for the loops, just to get smoother script terminating when using CTRL + ALT + S.

MSSL_Wait() checks SCAR's CTRL + ALT + S hotkey.

Also placed random 20-22.5 second wait for SwitchWorlds procedure, if world switch was succesful (this will be needed for login part)

-Jani

ArrowBuyer v0.12.scar

ArrowBuyer v0.13.scar

ArrowBuyer v0.14.scar

Edited by Janilabo
Edit: Added "0.14"

This great script by lazarbeam now works with SMART!

Also did plenty of tweaking for relogin, buying, shop opening/closing, ... :)

Credits:

1. lazarbeam (awesome original script!)

2. Toby1 (color data collection as bitmaps, thank youu)

Remember to download SCAR Divi 3.38.01 and MSSL+OSI2 from Includes Manager (SCAR Divi => File => Includes Manager).

NOTE: Loading SMART might take a minute or two, so be patient, because script will start slowly.

Runs really smooth after startup, though! ;)

Attached version "0.16"

Enjoy!

-Jani

ArrowBuyer v0.16.scar

Edited by Janilabo

This great script by lazarbeam now works with SMART!

Also did plenty of tweaking for relogin, buying, shop opening/closing, ... :)

Credits: lazarbeam.

Remember to download SCAR Divi 3.38.01 and MSSL+OSI2 from Includes Manager (SCAR Divi => File => Includes Manager).

NOTE: Loading SMART might take a minute or two, so be patient, because script will start slowly.

Runs really smooth after startup, though! ;)

Attached version "0.16"

Enjoy!

-Jani

Just wanted to let you know, you are awesome. Don't forget it.

Hey guys, I haven't really been following this thread, but I wanted to let people know that I will be discontinuing this script and it will be replaced with a universal buyer for (almost) any NPC. I hope to have it out by tomorrow when I find time to work on it. I've been on spring break this week but have spent most of my time with my fiancee and in meetings about our wedding. I have a 2.5 hour drive back to my college, then grocery shopping, etc. then will begin work on this by tonight.