lazarbeam

Money Making Script: Community Thoughts?

I finished a [2007] script last night that's (almost) purely money-making. There are no randoms and the script has ran flawlessly for several hours of run-time.

I want to know the community's thoughts on such a script... Release to public? Anti-Leech?

It doesn't make grand amounts of money (I'm going to guess 25k/hr), but for no randoms, you can't beat it.

Thoughts on this touchy matter? I read a bunch of communities don't want purely money-making scripts released.

------------

Edit:I'm realizing it's probably around 50k/hr profit

Edited by lazarbeam

I'd say release it to public without anti-leech (slacky!!1 - jk), simply because this would add more activity here + this would bring new scripters around here, if the code works well without any obstacles - obstacles being the anti-leech.

Obviously, most of the people will stay as leechers but there is a lot bigger chance, that some of those guys start contributing in the future, if you don't include anti-leech, because it might scare away even some of those potential new scripters.

..and heck, some of them might come up with some really nice innovations in the future - things that we totally haven't thought about yet.

Also, we will need new scripters around here. :) We even need leechers aswell, for the activity!

But these are just my opinions on this matter, of course you'll do what you find the best thing to do!

-Jani

I think leeching isn't something we should worry about anytime soon.

If it's a secret method or something it might be a good idea to keep it private but honestly I would say just post it in public and get some people to join and get interested in what we do here for now.

I finished a [2007] script last night that's (almost) purely money-making. There are no randoms and the script has ran flawlessly for several hours of run-time.

I want to know the community's thoughts on such a script... Release to public? Anti-Leech?

It doesn't make grand amounts of money (I'm going to guess 25k/hr), but for no randoms, you can't beat it.

Thoughts on this touchy matter? I read a bunch of communities don't want purely money-making scripts released.

------------

Edit:I'm realizing it's probably around 50k/hr profit

Released to public. Anti-leech would be stupid unless your using the script in an excellent unique manor.

Also, what is it that you are botting? Is it silk stalls?