Amberleaf

[OSRS07] Willow chopper and banker

RS was updated and added one pixel to the screen. I may have caught the change a day or so late because I don't use login yet much, but it's been fixed for almost a week now. https://github.com/OfficialSCARInclude/OSI2/commit/e67b7e7f66099058d50a4f670b4c8fbfb13a978e#L8L305

Good catch, there! ..and are they fucking kidding us, is that part of their anticheat tactics or what the heck? I mean, 1px... :D

Also, should include OSI2 in Assembla (SVN) aswell: https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/OSI2/

I wasn't sure if Amberleaf wasn't using OSI's login stuff correct or if it was OSI bug.. But seems like a simple update (reinstall!) would have fixed the problems (using outdated OSI)? O_o

The latest commit of OSI will be available in about 10 minutes in Includes Manager (from the moment I posted this here).

-Jani

Why does it say compile error Line 37 type mismatch?
Ello mate,

Exactly where do you get this error.. At the script start or in the middle of runtime? Like, does it work at all for you?

Also, where does it point to? (Open Messages tab in SCAR Divi and double click the line with that error), see where it leads you to (which file and line).

Either you changed something or you might be using outdated SCAR, do you have 3.38.01 or 3.39 alpha (either of these are required)?

Although I think both OSI and MSSL have checks for outdated SCAR so this might not be the case actually, hmhph.

Good advice: Remember to reinstall both, OSI and MSSL - that way you'll make sure that they are both up-to-date.

-Jani

Updated to version v0.4

banking has been perfected from any of the trees now

also added support to find and bank birds nests as well

fixed the log in issues

fixed level up screens stopping the bot for awhile by making it skip the message

big thanks goes out to Jani for teaching this old dog new tricks as well as writing a lovely bank all function <3

enjoy!

Awesome script!

Does not bank for me though; continues to try and chop trees.

It could be because I'm running it on my Mac in a VM

It wasn't because of your Mac the bank symbol colour had changed, try version 0.5 thanks for letting me know.

Or even better try version 0.6 now.. I'm slowly but surely collecting these colours & amassing them in to a single flawless system to find the bank everytime. Thanks for your patience.

Edited by Amberleaf

hey amberleaf i have version 0.6 but it still wont bank for me (as lazarbeam said) it just keeps trying to cut willow and wont go to the bank.

(Im running on windows 7)

Hey DerpDerp,

EDIT: Amberleaf released 0.7!

There will be new version of this great script will be released soon, very high chance that it will be released today later.

So, please check back soon. ;) Amberleaf and I have been tweaking this script to next level!

Regards,

-Jani

Hey DerpDerp,

EDIT: Amberleaf released 0.7!

There will be new version of this great script will be released soon, very high chance that it will be released today later.

So, please check back soon. ;) Amberleaf and I have been tweaking this script to next level!

Regards,

-Jani

I know forum rules say dont spam, so i wrote a sentence to say thanks for that :) and to both of you for awesome work, its fun reading code (im learning coding at school and best way to learn is by reading imo) so thanks :D

EDIT: Version 0.92 out with some logical tweaks! Yay. :) Attached.

I know forum rules say dont spam, so i wrote a sentence to say thanks for that :) and to both of you for awesome work, its fun reading code (im learning coding at school and best way to learn is by reading imo) so thanks :D
Thanks for the feedback, mate!

Yeah I agree, best way to learn is reading through the codes - line by line. :) I used to do that a lot in past.

I really enjoyed reading the logic old scripts had in em!

Sidenote: 0.91 is here, I did plenty of tweaking..

Changes:

-Script now stops and logs out, if bank cannot be found (this will be checked at least during the idle check!)
-Automatically setups Brightness mode now
-Logical tweaking for chopping part
-Added script to preset compass in bank opening, this way adding some more speed in
-It will now check/set run after banking, incase it has been turned off (ran out of energy)
-Nest/Root randoms are now checked with RS07_FindObjectsEx()

-

Edited by Janilabo

still loving the script, only issue i have had is that sometimes after banking i end up on the east side of the bank. Not sure what is causing this (very rare occurrence). Just thought i would let you guys know and say keep up the amazing work.

On a side note i was wondering if there is an ETA on the random solver? I was wondering if you made it once would you be able to implement it in all scripts? If so i might try to figure it out when i get school holidays soon :)

I don't know how i ended up in the wizards tower but i was on the top floor in the crazy red circle. this could have been random? i literally watched the first load walked away and when i came back that happened. not sure?

Otherwise AWESOME script!

Yeah random event. :\ Happened to me couple times during development! LOL.

Hi, I'm rather new to scripting with Scar. I tried running your script today and I seem to keep getting this error.[ATTACH=CONFIG]947[/ATTACH]

I've installed OSI1 (Legacy) and MSSL, so I'm not really sure what exactly I'm doing wrong. I would greatly appreciate any help at all! Thanks!

This script requires OSI2, not OSI1.

There is no support for RuneScape 2007 in OSI1..

Regards,

-Jani