Amberleaf

[OSRS07] Willow chopper and banker

[OSRS07] Willow chopper and banker v0.94

5/4/13

Chops and banks willows at the spot by the bank in Draynor using SMART so you can do other 'things' while it bots.

Set your brightness to the MAXIMUM as shown below.

fullbright.jpg

This script uses OSI, MSSL & SMART you can obtain these includes by heading to FILE>>INCLUDES MANAGER and download or update them, SMART comes with OSI.

If you're below level15 combat level you'll be attacked by level7 dark wizzards, you can still run the script but you'll have to start it further south to not be constantly attacked by them.

Enter your details into the script where shown if you want it to login.

Leave your hatchet/axe of choice in slot 0 (top left slot).

Start by the trees just south of the bank once you're all set.

Enjoy.

OSRS07 - Willow Cutter and banker 0.94.scar

older versions below.

OSRS07 - Willow Cutter and banker v0.93.scar

OSRS07 - Willow Cutter and banker v0.92.scar

OSRS07 - Willow Cutter and banker v0.9.scar

OSRS07 - Willow Cutter and banker v0.8.scar

OSRS07 - Willow Cutter and banker v0.7.scar

OSRS07 - Willow Cutter and banker v0.6.scar

OSRS07 - Willow Cutter and banker v0.5.scar

OSRS07 - Willow Cutter and banker v0.4.scar

OSRS07 - Willow Cutter and banker v0.3

Edited by Amberleaf

Nice script Amber!

I highly recommend you start creating scripts based on V-Bright mode, simply because that's what MSSL, OSI and even SRL is based on.. Makes things a lot easier for you - as that way in the future you can use stuff from OSI in your script, without the hassle of changing brightness mode everytime you use OSI's banking or other main screen functions (antirandoms for example). :P

If you'll start working with V-Bright mode, then MSSL contains banking commands that you could easily use in this script (such as RS07_OpenBank(BANK_ID) and also RS07_WithdrawEx(), RS07_DepositEx().. :) Check out the Bank section from the Intro for more information!

Regards,

-Jani

- - - Updated - - -

Also,

You can put MSSL_Unsetup; to same ScriptTerminate with FreeOSI,

Like this:

procedure ScriptTerminate;
begin
 FreeOSI;
 MSSL_Unsetup;
end;

That way both will be free'd in the end, easily.

This is awesome, and works like a charm. Care to make one for maples behind seers? Keep up the awesome work :)

---

Although I am having some serious problems with it knowing when to bank, and it likes to off click the bank guy with the grey table behind him and then it gets all confused and throws me in the bank trying to click the bottom of the screen and I have to end the process, (since my wifi is f12)[changed it]

But all bugs will get worked out eventually, thankful for the script and the updates :)

---

Maybe just make sure to switch it to "game" tab only and look for "your inventory is too full to hold any more logs" and bank then, instead of just leaving it on "all" it seems to get stuck in a loop when i manually have to end up banking (goes to bank doesnt bank then clicks one log goes back clicks logs goes back to bank click logs goes back to bank etc.)..not really sure what is wrong with it, keep looking but most of it I don't understand yet, just trying to leave feedback.

----

90% of the time, it tries to click on the RIGHT side of the bank, where there is no booths, but there is the word "bank" and it keeps trying to grab that side. (maybe use the banker's skin color as a point to find so it doesn't look for that wood color and get confused?)

(getting stuck here)

bank.png

Edited by ScreamingIsMyAir

This is awesome, and works like a charm. Care to make one for maples behind seers? Keep up the awesome work :)

---

Although I am having some serious problems with it knowing when to bank, and it likes to off click the bank guy with the grey table behind him and then it gets all confused and throws me in the bank trying to click the bottom of the screen and I have to end the process, (since my wifi is f12)[changed it]

But all bugs will get worked out eventually, thankful for the script and the updates :)

---

Maybe just make sure to switch it to "game" tab only and look for "your inventory is too full to hold any more logs" and bank then, instead of just leaving it on "all" it seems to get stuck in a loop when i manually have to end up banking (goes to bank doesnt bank then clicks one log goes back clicks logs goes back to bank click logs goes back to bank etc.)..not really sure what is wrong with it, keep looking but most of it I don't understand yet, just trying to leave feedback.

----

90% of the time, it tries to click on the RIGHT side of the bank, where there is no booths, but there is the word "bank" and it keeps trying to grab that side. (maybe use the banker's skin color as a point to find so it doesn't look for that wood color and get confused?)

(getting stuck here)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]769[/ATTACH]

Sorry that was due to the banking method it was searching for a rather awkward BMP that was the top of the bank booth a 3x3 pixel box.. apparently it appears all over the bank >_<' anywho... I've hopefully fixed all previous issues in version 0.2 of this script please try again with this version.

Oh and I passed my driving test yesterday first time with 7 minor faults! :D *spastic dance* woop woop!

Sorry that was due to the banking method it was searching for a rather awkward BMP that was the top of the bank booth a 3x3 pixel box.. apparently it appears all over the bank >_<' anywho... I've hopefully fixed all previous issues in version 0.2 of this script please try again with this version.

Oh and I passed my driving test yesterday first time with 7 minor faults! :D *spastic dance* woop woop!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fffrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddooooooooooooooommmmmm!!! haha, and i'll have to test it out later :)

thanks for the update:)

would it be possible to add support for birds nests? they are valued at 2k each atm!

Edit: I baby sat this script last night & for an hour this morning. It seems to bank flawlessly (but slowly..) for a fair few runs & then gets stuck. Another little glitch is when you start the script whilst your char is on the way from the bank to the willow tree's.. it decides to run about chopping down other tree's. Anyway my progress, 41-57 wc and rising! just over 3k willows chopped tyvm amberleaf..

one last thing.. do you put amber leaf in joints? i do it in desperate situations (no tabs) but it tastes aweful! haha

Edited by squirrelz
little proggy and feedback

would it be possible to add support for birds nests? they are valued at 2k each atm!

Edit: I baby sat this script last night & for an hour this morning. It seems to bank flawlessly (but slowly..) for a fair few runs & then gets stuck. Another little glitch is when you start the script whilst your char is on the way from the bank to the willow tree's.. it decides to run about chopping down other tree's. Anyway my progress, 41-57 wc and rising! just over 3k willows chopped tyvm amberleaf..

one last thing.. do you put amber leaf in joints? i do it in desperate situations (no tabs) but it tastes aweful! haha

Drag the target from the Scar toolbar onto the OSRS07 client, not the entire browser window!

This script uses OSI & MSSL you can obtain these includes by heading to FILE>>INCLUDES MANAGER and download or update them.

If you're below level14 combat level you'll be attacked by level7 dark wizzards, you can still run the script but you'll have to start it further south to not be constantly attacked by them.

Make sure you've removed your bank pin also as it can't (yet) input that and will likely make the script fail.

Equip your hatchet of choice.

Start by the trees just south of the bank once you're all set.

Enjoy.

But yeah, it doesn't bank right if you end up at the top tree before you bank...try to keep it to the VARY LAST TREE to the south and it will go flawlessly. without walking functions yet its hard, and its making it harder to make them because of the random (4) offset they use :P bear with them as they develop it. The script banks slow because it also takes consideration into someone NOT running.

on line 66 you'll notice this line of code...

WaitRR(15000, 18500);

Adjust the two amounts accordingly if you find yourself standing in the bank for too long before attempting to bank. The 15000 is 15 seconds and the 18500 is obviously 18 and a half seconds hope you understand that?

3k willows is quite impressive too ;)

try version v0.3 it should be alot more stable & with OSI, MSSL & SMART integrated into it... you can't go far wrong =]

Whenever I disable SMART in the client I get the following message in Runescape "You haven't recieved any messages to which you can reply". How do I stop this from happening. I'm new. Script is great btw. :)

Hmm.. I actually get the EXACT same problem sometimes, i'll let Wanted know :eek:

Hey great script btw, but I'm having a few issues, first I get a 'no active players' error when starting the bot from the login screen, I think I'm missing an number up top or something (probably my bad lol ^.^) the second thing is the banking, I start the script in a normal window already logged in and it gets to the bank with a full inv. just fine but wont click on the bank, it just goes between the 3 bank spots and gets lost from there.

Hey great script btw, but I'm having a few issues, first I get a 'no active players' error when starting the bot from the login screen, I think I'm missing an number up top or something (probably my bad lol ^.^) the second thing is the banking, I start the script in a normal window already logged in and it gets to the bank with a full inv. just fine but wont click on the bank, it just goes between the 3 bank spots and gets lost from there.

Try reinstalling MSSL, that should fix the banking problem I think. :)

Try reinstalling MSSL, that should fix the banking problem I think.

thanks for the tip, i reinstalled MSSL and OSI, but it still automatically logs me out right when it logs in. Here is my debug for my last atempt.

*** [12:27:20(:320)] Massive SCAR Scripting Library v1.01-6 STARTED - process took 1467 msec! ***

Logging in Apma...

Disabled annoying login music

Unknown login error!

NextPlayer(False);

Logged out Apma.

SwitchToPlayer(apmad, False);

No active players to login!

*** [12:27:32(:460)] Massive SCAR Scripting Library v1.01-6 STOPPED - process took 16 msec! ***

Freed RS2 Fonts

Freed OSI

Successfully executed (41619.7443 ms)

Any help is much appreciated :D

Hey apmad,

I think Amberleaf was aware of that problem you are reporting here, but I am not sure if its a problem/bug in script or OSI. :\

We will have to wait for Amberleaf to let us know exactly what needs to be fixed. Hmm.

I am sure he will be responding here pretty soon.

There is 1 thing I could do - I replaced all the OSI login stuff to MSSL login things and that way I added extra stability to this script. Let me know if that fixes all the login problems for you. :)

Also, I replaced all the Wait()'s and WaitRR()'s with MSSL_Wait()'s, just so the script stops a little smoother now when you use CTRL + ALT + S hotkey (removed the F12 hotkey, because hotkeys are checked very often now with MSSL_Waits).

I attached the script, so give it a try and enjoy!

-Jani

WillowCutterAndBankerByAmberleaf.scar

thanks for the tip, i reinstalled MSSL and OSI, but it still automatically logs me out right when it logs in. Here is my debug for my last atempt.

*** [12:27:20(:320)] Massive SCAR Scripting Library v1.01-6 STARTED - process took 1467 msec! ***

Logging in Apma...

Disabled annoying login music

Unknown login error!

NextPlayer(False);

Logged out Apma.

SwitchToPlayer(apmad, False);

No active players to login!

*** [12:27:32(:460)] Massive SCAR Scripting Library v1.01-6 STOPPED - process took 16 msec! ***

Freed RS2 Fonts

Freed OSI

Successfully executed (41619.7443 ms)

Any help is much appreciated :D

RS was updated and added one pixel to the screen. I may have caught the change a day or so late because I don't use login yet much, but it's been fixed for almost a week now. https://github.com/OfficialSCARInclude/OSI2/commit/e67b7e7f66099058d50a4f670b4c8fbfb13a978e#L8L305

You most likely are not receiving OSI updates because you are not using github or SVN on your own and instead using the includes manager and have not reinstalled OSI since the move from scar-divi's SVN to assembla. Meaning you will not receive (automatic?) updates until you do so.

OSI's login functions are the result of 8+ years of perfectioning. They contain the best fail safes and max stability in every single aspect. I recommend anyone to suggest any type of improvement. As I can not find any.

Edited by Wanted