Walking Hell

SRL 2.5 and includes repo request

Hello Community,

since i read rs 2007 is back and i still got payed oldschool scripts of StarBlaster for example, with is not compatable with the latest scar divi.

can someone help me to find the old include files and srl? i got scar divi 3.12 and auto update doesn't work either.

thanks!

Walking Hell

You could go back in time, and find the version number. Then download it using SVN. What is the version number of SRL in your SCAR? Is it 2.5?

sorry it was SRL 3.6

if i know the download link or where to look back :confused:

edit: also need the include files, (i get error when i click on auto update it.)

Do you want with or without SCSS (if without, I will delete SCSS.exe and upload the .zip without it)?

My Avira antivir picks it up as "virus or unwanted program", this is false-positive though, because this utility was developed by Freddy and it's official SRL so.. :P

-Jani

I think without SCSS is just fine, doubt it work anymore anyways. :D

Do you want with or without SCSS (if without, I will delete SCSS.exe and upload the .zip without it)?

My Avira antivir picks it up as "virus or unwanted program", this is false-positive though, because this utility was developed by Freddy and it's official SRL so.. :P

-Jani

I think without SCSS is just fine, doubt it work anymore anyways. :D

you can upload it with it :)