Modnick

Hi! im new here

hey guys, this community seems to be pretty cool so im going to stick around...... for a long time. i am very interested in this stuff and wish to learn some of the skills in scripting, some things about me are: i am a 15 year old professional hacker, i am very friendly and enjoy games like runescape, etc. i have been studying R.A.T'ing, ddos'ing, and sql injection for the past 6 years. i have played runescape for 10, and xbox for 7. call of duty is my game on xbox. Thats about it.

hey guys, this community seems to be pretty cool so im going to stick around...... for a long time. i am very interested in this stuff and wish to learn some of the skills in scripting, some things about me are: i am a 15 year old professional hacker, i am very friendly and enjoy games like runescape, etc. i have been studying R.A.T'ing, ddos'ing, and sql injection for the past 6 years. i have played runescape for 10, and xbox for 7. call of duty is my game on xbox. Thats about it.

Hackers don't flaunt what they do, it draws attention and unwanted aggression. If it's something you do, you don't post in on a public forum linking back to you and your ip/isp etc. Just a heads up. And welcome :)

okay listen up, i know you are being nice and all, but im not going to take orders from you, the only person ill take orders from here is freddy.

I don't give orders unless it's about OSI. Instead good advice for those who are wise enough to listen.