Janilabo

[RuneScape 2007] Simple Powerminer

RS07 Simple Powerminer v1.02

Current Status: Works! [Mar 15th, 2013]

NOTES

-THIS SCRIPT DOESN'T HAVE ANTIRANDOMS, I HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH TIME TO INVESTIGATE ON EM! :(

-Target the ONLY the RuneScape 2007 APPLET area with SCAR Divi's crosshair.

So, make sure it doesn't capture the whole browser or window.

-Latest version of MSSL can be downloaded from SCAR Divi's Includes Manager (SCAR Divi => File => Includes Manager)

-To stop the script, hold down CTRL + ALT + S until script stops running.

Requirements

-SCAR Divi version 3.38.01(+) - Click HERE to download SCAR Divi 3.38.01

-MSSL version 1.00-12

(NOTE: Update to LATEST with SCAR Divi's Includes Manager! SCAR Divi => File => Includes Manager)

-Start near the rocks, set your wanted camera angle (I recommend highest angle, so that SCAR has better view around your character for the rocks).

Build Information

-Version 1.02

-Released March 15th, 2013.

Features

-Works with SMART

-Relogin

-Works with custom compass direction (North, South, East, West, North-East, North-West, South-East, South-West)

-Can be set for any rock, you'll simply pick multiple colors and set tolerance some good tolerance for em.

-Drops whole inventory with full inventory, ignores the slot that contains pickaxe (set SLOT as the pickaxe slot).

-Validates rocks with uptext and choose option menu, so that there wont be any unwanted actions (like attacking NPCs, clicking ground or unknown objects)

-Fields for rock clicking interval + random interval.

-Warns, logs out and terminates if script hasn't dropped ores for X (default 20 min.) amount of time (this can be set to custom time with IDLE constant).

To be added/improved/fixed in next versions...

-Not sure yet... :(

Have fun!

-Jani

[RS07] Simple Powerminer v1.00.scar

[RS07] Simple Powerminer v1.01.scar

[RS07] Simple Powerminer v1.02.scar

Edited by Janilabo
Added v1.02

Banking would be delicious!

is there a database of all scar functions that are relevant to runescape?

I am wanting to start writing scripts and contributing to this forum!

-i have 2 years of java experience from uni (ie first 2 years of IT degree) - will that be enough for scar scripts?

Error at 95 line Invalid number of parameters:

RS07_SetActivePlayer(USERNAME, PASSWORD, []);

What i need to change where ?

Sorry Pinigas and others, totally forgot this was using that particular procedure. I tweaked that procedure a while ago, just forgot to change it in this script.. :\

Anyways, script is updated now and that problem is fixed! Thanks for reporting to me about it Pinigas, much appreciated!

Regards,

-Jani

I'm trying to use this script and I get preprocessor error on line 19 "Include not found: OSI\OSI.scar".

Any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

EDIT: Ok obviously this error is because I didn't include OSI. But I've tried that and now I get a bunch of compiler errors. Is this script outdated or am I doing something completely wrong? please help.

Edited by GPoverWenches

I'm trying to use this script and I get preprocessor error on line 19 "Include not found: OSI\OSI.scar".

Any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

EDIT: Ok obviously this error is because I didn't include OSI. But I've tried that and now I get a bunch of compiler errors. Is this script outdated or am I doing something completely wrong? please help.

Sorry I think its outdated its over 2 years old