Amberleaf

[OSRS07] Copper Miner

Power mines copper ores and drops after a full bag.

Designed for the lower level wait times, depending on your mining level adjust the wait times as shown in the script.

Screen brightness should be set to the 2nd notch, do this by clicking the spanner and adjusting it.

Target the old school runescape client within the browser while near copper ores and then press play.

F12 to stop the script.

//TODO//

detect randoms / hp detection / fleeing.

maybe in the future a way to bank ores.

v0.3 updates.

Made it alot easier and faster to adjust the wait times between finding a new rock.

Disabled spin camera procedure.

Fixed a few typos =]

v0.4 updates

Reduced on the clutter within the script.

Adjusted tolerances for better detection coverage.

-tips-

Only target the Runescape Java client not the entire browser window. Do this by dragging the target from the Scar toolbar.

Adjust the MINWAITTIME and MAXWAITTIME to your needs, default is for about lvl20+ mining.

Give me detailed feedback if something's gone AWOL. thanks =]

OSRS07 - Copper Miner v0.5

older versions below

OSRS07 - Copper Miner - Amberleafv0.3.scar

OSRS07 - Copper Miner - Amberleafv0.4.scar

Edited by Amberleaf

I've just tried it and it's working fine at southeast Varrock mine. Make sure you target only the inside of the java application not the whole browser window, also you'll need OSI to run this script this can be found by going to File>>Includes manager. Hope this helps, if you are still having problems then let me know.

Ok I've figured out there's a problem with stopping the script because of the Waiting times involved this then causes you to switch window and causes a canvas crash. You'll need to manually stop the script by going to the red square on the Scar toolbar or by tapping F12 until it breaks out of a waiting period & finally stops. Hope this helps.

Updated to version 0.5 slight refinements to detection & random human-like movements are in place. A new instruction to follow concerning the brightness setting this should be set to the 2nd notch on the bar beside the sun icon, if this is set wrong it won't find copper so please adjust this before starting.

I look forward to using your scripts EpiX & I can't wait for OSI2!!!!1222

Updated to version 0.5 slight refinements to detection & random human-like movements are in place. A new instruction to follow concerning the brightness setting this should be set to the 2nd notch on the bar beside the sun icon, if this is set wrong it won't find copper so please adjust this before starting.

I look forward to using your scripts EpiX & I can't wait for OSI2!!!!1222

Yeeah but I'm unfortunately waiting for Wanted to give me thr OSI 2 so i can start making better scripts for 07.

Yeeah but I'm unfortunately waiting for Wanted to give me thr OSI 2 so i can start making better scripts for 07.

He'll need time to make this include please don't expect magic from Wanted, although he can definitely produce magic over a reasonable time span. If I was you I'd take what I know and try create my own functions & procedures and just take time to figure out how to code for Old school Runescape, like how to find an object you want and cursor over it everytime or howto drop certain items from your inventory. This will make you a far better scripter/coder when OSI2 is released.

I want this new include as much as anyone but you have to realise such greatness takes time to achieve.

He'll need time to make this include please don't expect magic from Wanted, although he can definitely produce magic over a reasonable time span. If I was you I'd take what I know and try create my own functions & procedures and just take time to figure out how to code for Old school Runescape, like how to find an object you want and cursor over it everytime or howto drop certain items from your inventory. This will make you a far better scripter/coder when OSI2 is released.

I want this new include as much as anyone but you have to realise such greatness takes time to achieve.

Yeah I know I will have to push myself to be a patient man :o

But I need that isUpText so bad haha :(

If FindColorsSpiralTol(237, 159, x, y, [copper, copper1, copper2, copper3, copper4, copper5, copper6, copper7, copper8], 147, 84, 337, 209, 7) then

begin

I seem to be having a problem with this line (95 ish) Script starts, mines copper , then stops at this point, any help ?

Well Amberleaf collected all the copper's color IDs by actually being in the 3/4 brightness I believe. So maybe try using that brightness and the copper color IDs will work more properly.

well im mining iron at the digsite near relekka. because ive just replaced the colors with my own, but how do i make it drop them?

Well since you don't know the more complex things. Make a simple procedure DropAll;

and have it just do mouse functions:

Mouse(x, y, 5, 5, false);//Right Click Somewhere.

Mouse(x, y, 5, 5, true);//Left Click Somewhere.