Janilabo

[Project RS06] Guild Fisher

PRS06 Guild Fisher v1.05

Current Status: Works! [Feb. 19th, 2013]

NOTES

-Target the ONLY the Project RS06 APPLET area with SCAR Divi's crosshair.

So, make sure it doesn't capture the whole window (if you are using Project RS06 Launcher)

-Latest version of MSSL can be downloaded from SCAR Divi's Includes Manager.

Requirements

-SCAR Divi version 3.38(+) - Click HERE to download SCAR Divi 3.38

-MSSL version 0.99-94b

(NOTE: Update to LATEST with SCAR Divi's Includes Manager! SCAR Divi => File => Includes Manager)

-Start near the fishing spots, at bank OR somewhere between those. You can start script at login screen aswell - it doesn't really matter. :)

Build Information

-Version 1.05

-Released February 19th, 2013.

Features

-Contains option for both, banking and dropping (dropping=powerfishing)

-Fishes following fish kinds: Lobsters, Tunas, Swordfishes and Sharks.

-Supports player Bank Pin's (built-in feature to MSSL's Project RS06 library)

-Uses running for banking trips

-Destroys enchanted lyre's with dropping feature, banks em with banking feature.

-Relogging

-Runs away, and logs out for couple seconds, when you get aggressive Random Event (River Troll). Walks back to spot and continues fishing after!

-Moderator detection (when Staff Member is writing to chatbox script will logout and take a short break - break time can be set with constants)

-Automatically sets the options

To be added/improved/fixed in next versions...

-Will be improving the structure to make it hopefully a LOT quicker.

Have fun!

-Jani

[PRS06] Guild Fisher v1.00.scar

[PRS06] Guild Fisher v1.01.scar

[PRS06] Guild Fisher v1.02.scar

[PRS06] Guild Fisher v1.03.scar

[PRS06] Guild Fisher v1.04.scar

[PRS06] Guild Fisher v1.05.scar

Edited by Janilabo
Added v1.05, plenty of tweaking done.

Edit: Version 1.05 OUT - plenty of tweaking done for this release!

Been testing this script a lot lately, so I ran this script through night with 76 fishing and here is the debug log:

*** [01:23:13(:822)] Massive SCAR Scripting Library v0.99-91 Beta [project "Mee-mo!"] STARTED - process took 1357 msec! ***
01:31:36(:248): Random event detected! Handling...
02:16:20(:000): Random event detected! Handling...
02:37:41(:148): Random event detected! Handling...
02:54:58(:166): Random event detected! Handling...
03:03:38(:936): Staff member detected! Taking a break for 10-15 minutes...
03:16:03(:612): Staff member detected! Taking a break for 10-15 minutes...
06:40:06(:705): Random event detected! Handling...
07:32:34(:967): Random event detected! Handling...
08:37:45(:712): Random event detected! Handling...
09:55:26(:635): Random event detected! Handling...
11:18:01(:664): Random event detected! Handling...
*** [12:04:55(:750)] Massive SCAR Scripting Library v0.99-91 Beta [project "Mee-mo!"] STOPPED - process took 16 msec! ***

365 sharks banked.. Sharks are pretty damn slow, that means it is time to continue with swordies/tunas for at least for around 85-90 fishing? ;)

Script works like charm!

-Jani

Edited by Janilabo
v1.05

I start it up and it right clicks on the side of the screen, moves the mouse to the center of the screen, and then stops and never moves past that point.

Any help? No debug report information, I only get the first line you get in your code

*** [13:37:01(:155)] Massive SCAR Scripting Library v1.00-11 STARTED - process took 1419 msec! ***

And it never does anything past that. I've set the crosshairs, the numbers at the beginning for lobster fishing, I've stood in multiple different places in the guild, still nothing. Any help?

I start it up and it right clicks on the side of the screen, moves the mouse to the center of the screen, and then stops and never moves past that point.

Any help? No debug report information, I only get the first line you get in your code

*** [13:37:01(:155)] Massive SCAR Scripting Library v1.00-11 STARTED - process took 1419 msec! ***

And it never does anything past that. I've set the crosshairs, the numbers at the beginning for lobster fishing, I've stood in multiple different places in the guild, still nothing. Any help?

Are you trying this on Official Old School Runescape? (Project RS06 was a RS06 remake server which is now closed - and this script was designed for it) This won't work for Old School Runescape if thats what you are trying :(.

How do you start it up? I downloaded it and everything and it's ready to go but idk how to start it. what button do i press?
Didn't you read the posts here?

This script is written for private server, not for official RuneScape. It works only in Project RS06, which has been down/gone for a few months already, sadly...

Regards,

-Jani