uuum

Bitmap Functions Problems SCAR 3.38

Please help me. Some time ago I used SCAR Divi version 3.34, now I use the SCAR Divi 3.38.

I checked the obsolete functions (FindColorCircle, FindColorCircleTolerance, FindColorSpiral2, FindColorsTolerance, FindColorTriangle, ......) there is no set of functions: (FindBitmapTolerance)

If you want to find a bitmap using the function (FindBitmap) it works (OK) :)

If you want to find a bitmap with the specified tolerance levels using the (FindBitmapTolerance) it does not work.: Mad: So how can I use the version of the SCAR Divi 3.38 to find a bitmap with the specified tolerance.

Sorry for my English.

example:

var MPbuttonjump: TSCARBitmap;

var x, y: Integer;

if (findbitmap (x, y, BMPbuttonjump, 0,0,1365,767)) then begin / / Works :)

if (findbitmaptolerance (x, y, BMPbuttonjump, 0,0,1365,767,80)) then begin / / does not work (Compiler Error - Unknown identifier 'FindBitmapTolerance') : Confused:: Mad:

FindBitmapTolerance is now:

function FindBitmapTol(var X, Y: Integer; bmp: TSCARBitmap; XS, YS, XE, YE, tol: Integer): Boolean;

Note:

1. Type "Find" to SCAR Divi's script editor area

2. Press CTRL + SPACE

3. List will popup with nearly all finding routines.

If you want to find nearly all bitmap finding routines, you could type "FindBitmap" or for color "FindColor" before hitting CTRL + SPACE.

-Jani

Edited by Janilabo