seafight17

Pirate_Storm Macro porgramm(for active fast item from bar)

Hallo everyone,

Fierstly (i forgot to say it earlier) i big thank to wutertute cause he make me with the sripts he wrote in seafight(before some years) to start thinking stipting :)

Cause macroing mouse/keyboard are really expensive(and piss of players that don;t have cause if theire high speed) .Here is a small macro porgramm (maybe in future add more)

Before you start the stript ..check the settings>

1)open scar

2)open the file (macroprogramm)

3)set up the keys(if you want)

[scar]

////////////////////////SET THE KEYS which will active the macro ...

Active1:=85; //Key to active macro 1 //gia energopoihshths prwths akolou8ias (Macro1)

Active2:=73; //Key to active macro 2 //gia energopoihshths no2 akolou8ias (Macro2)

Active3:=79; //Key to active macro 3 //gia energopoihshths no3 akolou8ias (Macro3)

Active4:=80; //Key to active macro 4 //gia energopoihshths no4 akolou8ias (Macro4)

Keystop:=71; //Key to stop the sript/termnate

defence:=84; // key to active defencive orders

atack:=89; // key toactive atack orders

Key1:=49;

Key2:=50;

Key3:=51;

Key4:=52;

Key5:=53;

Key6:=54;

Key7:=55;

Key8:=56;

Key9:=57;

Key0:=48;

autotarget:=0; // 1 ayto shoot 0 no shoot !

end;[/scar]

in Macro 1.2.3.4 add the numbers of the solts that you want to active all together

ex Macro1:='12345'; (if you want 5 rockets) Macro2:='6789'; (for handman and so one)

You may not use ALL macro (i put 4 i think enought) in that case set the Active[number of macro]:=0;

Right now the sript play with the follow way :

ppress key "U" or "u" > and automaticly the stipt press 123 (3 items )

press key "I" or "i" > and automaticly the stipt press 456 (3 items )

tress key "O" or "o" > and >> 78

and with key P > 90

THESE KEYS CAN BE CHANGED (you change them in Active1-4 use the guide that i give with the sript ..

>>

+T key for using the same time ALL defencive orders

+Y >> >> >> ALL atacking orders (need to lock the future shipwerk :P)

Once you make the setting start sript (besouce sometimes prees the keys when it started enter or "open" the seacart 5-10 second after prees run sript)

Happy sailling and arena (without spending money to expensive mouse :P )

You may also use a 5 button mouse (it cost not more that 10 eyro my :P ) and set the 3 extra keys for macro (he 2 in left side and the midly key ) ..you need to make a small trick setting in your pc to do it of corse (so not to kick you out of seacarte)

I can help you in any question (aam sorry for my bad english im greek ^^ )

vb keycodes.scar

Macroprogram.1.05.scar

Edited by seafight17

Sorry i don't understant.. you want to press the "left CRLT" to use the second bar ? or the second bar when you press T or Y not work ?

if you need to change the key that will active the second bar you have to go to line 28-29 >

[scar] defence:=84; // key to active defencive orders

atack:=89; // key toactive atack orders [/scar]

and set the keys that you want from the Vb keycodes(the fisrt one that i upload)

you have to use the Mactoprogramm 1.05 not the older..

You can not use the left crlt cause i set it as active second bar.. (if you set 162 it will all time activate you havve to set onother key like right crlt )

Sorry i don't understant.. you want to press the "left CRLT" to use the second bar ? or the second bar when you press T or Y not work ?

if you need to change the key that will active the second bar you have to go to line 28-29 >

[scar] defence:=84; // key to active defencive orders

atack:=89; // key toactive atack orders [/scar]

and set the keys that you want from the Vb keycodes(the fisrt one that i upload)

you have to use the Mactoprogramm 1.05 not the older..

You can not use the left crlt cause i set it as active second bar.. (if you set 162 it will all time activate you havve to set onother key like right crlt )

yes those 2 keys were what I meant, sorry I didnt see them ;)

Thx alot everything works :D