Janilabo

[Project RSC] Karamja PowerFisher

PRSC Karamja PowerFisher v1.02

Current Status: Works! [Mar. 9, 2013]

NOTES

-Target the Project RSC APPLET area with SCAR Divi's crosshair.

-Latest version of MSSL can be downloaded from SCAR Divi's Includes Manager.

Requirements

-SCAR Divi version 3.38(+) - Click HERE to download SCAR Divi 3.38

-MSSL version 1.00-8

(NOTE: Update to LATEST with SCAR Divi's Includes Manager!)

Build Information

-Version 1.02

-Released December 14th, 2012.

Features

-Fishes using these fishing methods [FISHING_METHOD <= remember to set this constant!]:

0: Net
1: Cage
2: Harpoon

-Idle movement to prevent logging out (moves a bit when you get the 5 minute warning message - this is minimap-based movement)

-Relogging (optional, will warn if you keep the USERNAME & PASSWORD fields empty ['']).

-Alarms with 100% fatigue!

-Staff member detection (when Staff Member is writing to chatbox)

--Performs your desired action when Staff Member has been detected!

To be added/improved/fixed in next versions...

-Logic improvements

Have fun!

-Jani

- - - Updated - - -

Note: Make sure the fishing spot, that you are using, is shown on screen at the startup.

Example of a good spot to starting would/could be this:

U9U3A.png

[PRSC] Karamja PowerFisher v1.00.scar

[PRSC] Karamja PowerFisher v1.01.scar

[PRSC] Karamja PowerFisher v1.02.scar

Edited by Janilabo
Added v1.02

rsc had some of the best pking in any game i've seen. It actually took SKILL, and didn't require 2 years of training a character to play the game and pk successfully.

I congratulate Jani for making so many scripts, and each one looks awesome :D!!!

but but...i haven't even seen any animations yet... not even for wood cutting :(

Anyway I like these big MMO games like World of Tanks better. No offense, but never was exposed to rsc. Got into Runescape during 2006ish-2008ish years i think...

games that took skill...: Socom, spyro :P, rsc..., rotmg

Edited by LordJashin

It's working well for first version, I guess.. :)

I will be releasing new version today, though. New version of MSSL aswell, because I noticed a problem with relogging.

Sometimes it seems to fail and then it keeps going without logging. So, I will fix that.

I will also add in somekind of minimum interval between logins for MSSL (timer for login, so that it wont keep trying to logout like a madman).

For this upcoming version, there will be a lot of logic improvements too. :)

-Jani

Great script, thanks :)

Is there an easy way to modify it to 'Bait' fish as well?

PS. a script that can fish until full invo then cut a tree and cook would be amazzzzing

- - - Updated - - -

Great script, thanks :)

Is there an easy way to modify it to 'Bait' fish as well?

PS. a script that can fish until full invo then cut a tree and cook would be amazzzzing

Weird i keep getting this error. I updated everything in Scar.

[MSSL Warning - 08-03-2013 ~ 14:26:02(:587)]: Not logged in.

[MSSL Terminate - 08-03-2013 ~ 14:26:02(:588)]: Problem with Project RSC client! Applet INACTIVE?

*** [14:26:02(:606)] Massive SCAR Scripting Library v1.00-6 STOPPED - process took 31 msec! ***

Stopped execution (1627.6379 ms)

Weird i keep getting this error. I updated everything in Scar.

[MSSL Warning - 08-03-2013 ~ 14:26:02(:587)]: Not logged in.

[MSSL Terminate - 08-03-2013 ~ 14:26:02(:588)]: Problem with Project RSC client! Applet INACTIVE?

*** [14:26:02(:606)] Massive SCAR Scripting Library v1.00-6 STOPPED - process took 31 msec! ***

Stopped execution (1627.6379 ms)

Hello daniel, this script was designed for the webclient use - there is no more webclient for Project RSC. :\ So, I will need to update it for the latest client, but I simply haven't had yet enough motivation after they totally fucked up with the server month ago or so. :(

I'll update the Project RSC libraries this weekend, so you can get it running. :)

-Jani

Hello daniel, this script was designed for the webclient use - there is no more webclient for Project RSC. :\ So, I will need to update it for the latest client, but I simply haven't had yet enough motivation after they totally fucked up with the server month ago or so. :(

I'll update the Project RSC libraries this weekend, so you can get it running. :)

-Jani

Alright man, thx for the fast reply.

Yeh that would be cool;)

Nice work man, but i still cant use the script what is really weird. I got scar divi 3.38. And downloaded/updated the includes like mssl and osi.

U got any idea what the problem is? I keep getting this error:

[MSSL Terminate - 10-03-2013 ~ 23:20:01(:554)]: Problem with Project RSC client! Applet INACTIVE?

*** [23:20:01(:575)] Massive SCAR Scripting Library v1.00-8 STOPPED - process took 16 msec! ***

Stopped execution (1652.7584 ms)

Ello daniel,

Hmm yeah, my friend got this error aswell... But I am not yet sure what is causing it, I am looking on it though. I will do fixes soon, once I see exactly what is wrong with it.

If you want to help me out (with figuring this problem), then please run the code below and send me the "PRSC_Client.bmp" that it produces of your client.

{$DEFINE PRSC}

{$I MSSL\MSSL.scar}

procedure ScriptTerminate;
begin
 MSSL_Unsetup;
end;

var
 bmp: TSCARBitmap;

begin
 MSSL_Setup;
 bmp := PRSC_Client.Capture;
 bmp.SaveToBMP(ScriptPath + 'PRSC_Client.bmp');
 bmp.Free;
end.

Thanks a lot,

-Jani

Damn! I see now what is causing this, I can run the script just fine under Windows Classic theme (I updated MSSL with that), but now it wont work with Windows 7 theme, ahhhh shit.

I will fix this for next upcoming MSSL versions.. But, for now, please try if it works for you with Windows Classic theme? Thanks.

Let me know, if it does. So, then I will see if this is the cause.

@Modnick, Project RSC - http://www.projectrsc.com (so this is PRIVATE server)

-Jani :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, I will fix this for next release of MSSL.

-Jani

This script now works with any Windows theme (using MSSL 1.00-10 or higher), not anymore required to use Windows Classic one.

So, update to latest MSSL!

Sorry guys, it was my bad in the first place. I SHOULD have tested things with some other theme, but I just didn't think there would be difference for the applet part... Uh. But yeah, this isn't anymore a problem so... Enjoy! :)

-Jani

Hey guys;

Wen't to run this script today ant had this compiler error:

<code> [MSSL Terminate - 12/03/2013 ~ 09:07:18(:275)]: Problem with Project RSC client! Applet INACTIVE? </code>

Has anyone seen this before? What is the remedy?

- - - Updated - - -

So I have seen you fixed this problem recently. I'm a little behind.. So when I try to Update through the Includes Manager, I get an error thrown back from SCAR stating that SCAR could not retrieve the includes list, and to be sure I am connected. I was able to connect through SCAR 3.37, but not 3.38. Is the download server down?

I should have the most up to date MSSL libraries, as I went through the Install on 3.37 earlier today.

Thanks for any assistance.

Hmm.. Weird.. Are you sure you are trying to run this in Project RSC and not in RuneScape 2007? This script is made for RuneScape Classic private server, called as "Project RSC". :)

If you are running this in Project RSC, let me know and I'll take a look at why you get those problems..

..and yeah, you can always download latest MSSL with any version of SCAR, it doesn't matter, because all the versions use the same folder (SCAR Divi => Tools => Explore => Includes Folder). :P

-Jani

Yeah I am injecting this into PRSC. :)

If there is anything I can do on my end of if you want to take this offline, let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Great work on the scripts!

I'm working on learning python as I write this. Maybe in the near future I'll be able to help out this community.