Mysterio

GetMouseBtnState

Hiya,

I'm trying to enhance a script of mine for PRSC that I am working on. Basically what I have is a procedure that detects if I am logged out but at the end of it - it detects if I am doing what I was doing before I logged out.

Here is what I need help with: If it detects that I am not doing what I was doing before I logged out, It waits for me to click my mouse, before resuming the other procedures of the script.

Basically I don't want it to try and automatically resume the other procedures, I want it to wait for my human input from the mouse (Yes I am aware of the GetKeyState function, but I would prefer it to wait for my mouse action, to make the procedure as seamless as possible).

Here is the code for the procedure:

procedure logged; 

begin
   Wait(100);
  If FindBitmap(x, y, outt, 0, 0, 511, 343) then
   begin
     repeat
      WriteLn('You are logged out, log back in'); 
      PlaySound('c:\notify.wav');
      Wait(10000)  
     until not FindBitmap(x, y, outt, 0, 0, 511, 343);

Wait(5000)
        begin
         if FindBitmap(x, y, beat, 0, 0, 511, 343) then
          begin
           repeat
            Wait(3000);
            WriteLn('Waiting for Mouse Click after logout')
           until GetMouseBtnState(mbLeft); 
            WriteLn('About to resume!');
             Wait(100);
          end;
        end;  
   end;
  end;

P.S I would appreciate it, if you could help me with the raw code on how to do it (if it can be done) as a priority over using an include and if it is in an include a reference to it would also be nice on top of the raw code.

Okay, this was confusing. It looks like this code already "waits" for your mouse input. But now you want it to Terminate the script when you click your mouse instead of resume the script? Or you just want a better way to do this? You can't pause a script from SCAR but you can have a loop like you did there.

You can use TaskMessageDlg.

[scar]

program test;

begin

case TaskMessageDlg('Script detected not running the same as b4: ', 'Do you wish to resume the script or terminate?', mtWarning, [mbRetry, mbCancel]) of

mrRetry: Exit;

mrCancel: TerminateScript;

end;

end.

[/scar]

Or maybe you want it to wait some time, so you can move your player back into position. Or wait until your done using the mouse? You could detect if the mouse button was ever pushed down within a 10 second period. And if it isn't then resume the script...

Just check every second or so maybe.

Edited by LordJashin

TaskMessageDlg is a little too complicated for me at the moment.

It looks like this code already "waits" for your mouse input.

Yes it does look like it waits for it, but the reality is that it doesn't.

Here is a test script to show you what I mean:

program New;

var

x, y: integer;

Bmp: TSCARBitmap;

begin

Bmp := TSCARBitmap.Create('deNrtldEJwDAIRF2gk3X/edqvQvBUTjEQiveVg' +

'DV5eja3XPKMWiWfzO2fGNft7uNUJXGN9VeRSuSJCGgm8e5mlouxDeYMuhAssoD' +

'qK6/LGMZ4gCwLdqoMaJJ6Tlgja5ZmAPHn0A7INL0ASBq7HRBzFgD5ifCsElg08' +

'Kp3qPlMBCPgTW5qAFORp704BX+ORkfpBYnyQpU=');

begin

if FindBitmap(x, y, Bmp, 0, 0, 511, 343) then

begin

repeat

Wait(3000);

WriteLn('Waiting for Mouse Click')

until (GetMouseBtnState(mbleft) = true);

end;

end;

end.

Paste that into scar and target the scar code window with the crosshair. Now based on my understanding, it should wait for my left mouse click before getting out of the loop and ending the script - but it doesn't wait for my mouse click and still gets out of the loop. If I change the true to false and hold down my left button after pressing play, it will wait until I let go of the button to get out of the loop.

Or maybe you want it to wait some time, so you can move your player back into position.

That's pretty much it. It waits to find a certain bitmap from what I was doing, then once it finds that bitmap, I just want it to loop until I click my mouse, but from my code above, it doesn't wait :(

The GetMouseBtnState works. But it is kind of finicky. It does wait. BUT if you CLICK the play button to play the script. It actually detects that click in the GetMouseBtnState. So you need to wait a couple seconds so it doesn't get mixed up. Or run it using the F9 key:

[scar]

program New;

var

begin

'DV5eja3XPKMWiWfzO2fGNft7uNUJXGN9VeRSuSJCGgm8e5mlo uxDeYMuhAssoD' +

'qK6/LGMZ4gCwLdqoMaJJ6Tlgja5ZmAPHn0A7INL0ASBq7HRBzFgD5i fCsElg08' +

wait(5000);

begin

repeat

Wait(3000);

until (GetMouseBtnState(mbleft));

end;

WriteLn(GetMouseBtnState(mbLeft));

end.

[/scar]

Ahhh! Ok thank you for your help, but the problem is, there will be quite a few clicks throughout the running of the script... It seems as if the GetMouseBtnState remembers all clicks that have been done throughout the time the script runs on a Global basis.

I tried your script, still didn't work. So I separated the wait time by calling procedures and it still didn't work..

program New;
var

procedure Mouse;

begin

'DV5eja3XPKMWiWfzO2fGNft7uNUJXGN9VeRSuSJCGgm8e5mlouxDeYMuhAssoD' +
   'qK6/LGMZ4gCwLdqoMaJJ6Tlgja5ZmAPHn0A7INL0ASBq7HRBzFgD5ifCsElg08' +
   Wait(15000);

begin
          begin
           repeat
            Wait(3000);
           until (GetMouseBtnState(mbleft) = true); 
          end;
        end;   

end;

procedure qwait;
begin
 Wait(5000);
end;

begin
 qwait;
 Mouse;
end.

^ Doesn't work. Is there a way we can make this work? Or is it something we need Freddy to address in SCAR itself?

Is it finding the bitmap? It could be that bitmap was not found, try adding some WriteLn()'s to your script to locate the problem part.

Have you set Bmp.TranspColor to the color you want to ignore in searching? (This could be 1 of the reasons)

Edit: Actually that 1 WriteLn() does the job more than well.

Does it get inside the loop?

Yeah Janilabo, the Waiting for Mouse Click comes up, so it is definitely executing off of finding the bitmap. The bitmap in the test script above is just of the Program New;

- - - Updated - - -

I just tested GetKey state in that latest test script and it works exactly the same.. (on a Global Basis)

Yah :(. I can understand the need for GetKeyState to work on a Global basis, but GetMouseBtnState :(

I hope it is something Freddy can address in the next update, for now I can make a work around in my script, but it would be lovely to be able to make my script seamless in the future with GetMouseBtnState :)

What exactly is the problem?

EDIT: Janilabo explained the issue to me. GetMouseBtnState will return true if the mouse button was clicked since the last time GetMouseBtnState was called. So if you want to reset it before the loop, just call GetMouseBtnState before looping.

GetCurrentKeyState(VK_LBUTTON) in the loop would work as well

Edited by Freddy

EDIT: Janilabo explained the issue to me. GetMouseBtnState will return true if the mouse button was clicked since the last time GetMouseBtnState was called. So if you want to reset it before the loop, just call GetMouseBtnState before looping.

Aww, you beat me to that one. I was going to mention that vk constant...arggg lol

Thank you very much Freddy! It now works as I wanted :D

Thank you too Jashin and Janilabo. :)