• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
iamjash

stork pk scripts?

anyway you would beable to make one? a simple AFK should do the trick. maybe pick up items aswell.

thanks regardless

Ello jash,

You can always make your own custom ones.. Just start learning to script with SCAR Divi. :)

Check out SCARDiviCom YouTube channel, there's plenty of good video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/scardivicom

THIS is the biggest reason why I am not even considering about making scripts to Stork Pk..

-Jani

yeah that is untrue

tewl used to work with hixk and tewl was the one who was involved with the ddoss not hixk,

as of now neither are involved and the new owner just wants an awesome points based pk server.

it also has the same color switching as prsc and i attempted to use some of the scripts on stork but it said the mssl did not find the prsc client.

I have attempted to make my own but since i can't use mssl it is hard for me.

What is the server that you are playing? I couldn't find anything with Google search (searched for Stork Pk, StorkPk).. A lot of the pages were simply dead.

What is the server that you are playing? I couldn't find anything with Google search (searched for Stork Pk, StorkPk).. A lot of the pages were simply dead.

storkpk.us