tweakmeup

runescape botting

Actually now that I think about it I would either:

- Run 2 SCARs using SMART and intermessage betyween

- Depending on complexity have 1 script controlling 2 SMART clients, switching between as necessary.

I'm finally at the point in my script where I need to connect the two bots. Can someone elaborate on smart. does it work with prsc? Is it an include? Can I do what I want on one computer, or would using two be easier?

Can someone elaborate on smart. does it work with prsc? Is it an include? Can I do what I want on one computer, or would using two be easier?

SMART is a .dll someone clever has created that acts as a wrapper for the Java client. It is hard wired to load the official game. One of the nice things about it is it intercepts SCAR's mouse/keyboard commands and sends them directly to the Java client, allowing the client window to be minimized while it runs.

You could have a look at modifying SMART's source code to point to the PRSC instead. It requires the Java 6 JDK to compile (not the v7 JDK).

https://github.com/BenLand100/SMART

SMART is a .dll someone clever has created that acts as a wrapper for the Java client. It is hard wired to load the official game. One of the nice things about it is it intercepts SCAR's mouse/keyboard commands and sends them directly to the Java client, allowing the client window to be minimized while it runs.

You could have a look at modifying SMART's source code to point to the PRSC instead. It requires the Java 6 JDK to compile (not the v7 JDK).

https://github.com/BenLand100/SMART

So where do I find smart, and .dll isn't a program file, so how do I use it with scar? If you don't want to explain and have a video tut, that will be fine too.

So where do I find smart, and .dll isn't a program file, so how do I use it with scar? If you don't want to explain and have a video tut, that will be fine too.

You are delving in matters beyond your level of knowledge. Unless your fairly skilled in the java programming language. The line for you ends right here____

Or you know programming languages enuff. The one who is qualified for this job if not anyone else is Freddy, or Benland himself. Those are the only two people I know of who know how SMART works.

Edited by LordJashin

You are delving in matters beyond your level of knowledge. Unless your fairly skilled in the java programming language. The line for you ends right here____

Or you know programming languages enuff. The one who is qualified for this job if not anyone else is Freddy, or Benland himself. Those are the only two people I know of who know how SMART works.

So are you saying what I'm trying to do is a lost cause?

You would be better off getting one script working that does both. Then tackle getting two accounts working together. Remember a script will (in a lot of cases) not be as efficient as playing legit. BUT you get to walk away and let it work for you. So it is already more efficient than not playing.