• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Janilabo

Need some opinions, considering script/include development

Hey,

So I have been thinking... Should I include the old Staff Member detection in (if crown is shown at chatbox)? It's much more safer to use.

Because it seems right now, they are going around catching macroers biiiiig time (I guess they didn't like the fact they couldn't stop SCAR with that color changing update ;)).

Also, I have been thinking about making it logout if you dont come to keyboard at certain time? Whats your thoughts on this? It could be like a break, for X amount of time.

We could also implement a way that it responses something (this would be unique for everyone, it would be something from list of words... RANDOMLY).

Give your ideas and I'll try my best to improve the way scripts work.

Too bad its still a 1 man show right now with MSSL-PRSC, but I am hoping in future this would/could become like teamwork, as we can achieve much (I mean MUCH) more things together!

In other news, I am oing to be working a little more for humanlike speeds aswell (+randomness, of course).

Basically logical improvements here and there in MSSL's Project_RSC part.

Thanks in advance,

-Jani

1. Ofcourse should it be the crown symbol to make it stop, speak or logout, with an alarm signal.

2. The relogging should have a bit more delay, when mods come invis and logs you out, it becomes quite obvious that its auto.

3. When reached 100% fatigue, alarm goes on, stops all activites, and if not answered to, it should log out.

4. If you got a good place where its no people at all (most of times) make it logout for 3-4 minutes if any1 comes near or say anything. People often report auto a bit to much. For example the varrock sewers is a quite empty place and if you want 100% privacy and no whining at all, make it log out and pause for a couple of minutes, ofc this should be optional.

5. Alot more loot options and bone burying. Killing wizards give quite some runes for 1 hour or so, for example.

and for the 1man show. Maybe you could do a quicky guide? Just pick 1 of your scripts and explain all the numbers and actions. I know there are guides, but the best would really to be explanations of all numbers and how you work scripts out.

if FindColorSpiralTolEx(((centerPoint.X - 160) + Random(281)), ((centerPoint.Y - 70) + Random(121)), TPA, 1648260, 3, 3, 510, 327, 8) then

Here is 10 numbers, cant really figure them out at all. And if you dont know like everything in the script, it becomes impossible to figure the rest out.

This random words thing, is an excellent idea. There is many websites you can pull random usernames from, I'm sure there is some for words too.

1. Ofcourse should it be the crown symbol to make it stop, speak or logout, with an alarm signal.

2. The relogging should have a bit more delay, when mods come invis and logs you out, it becomes quite obvious that its auto.

3. When reached 100% fatigue, alarm goes on, stops all activites, and if not answered to, it should log out.

4. If you got a good place where its no people at all (most of times) make it logout for 3-4 minutes if any1 comes near or say anything. People often report auto a bit to much. For example the varrock sewers is a quite empty place and if you want 100% privacy and no whining at all, make it log out and pause for a couple of minutes, ofc this should be optional.

5. Alot more loot options and bone burying. Killing wizards give quite some runes for 1 hour or so, for example.

and for the 1man show. Maybe you could do a quicky guide? Just pick 1 of your scripts and explain all the numbers and actions. I know there are guides, but the best would really to be explanations of all numbers and how you work scripts out.

I like those ideas grannen, especially 2, 3 and 4. I am going to be working on adding those in.

Idea 4 might take some work though, as I might (will) have to base it on minimap area, because as you know, there's millions of styles players could use (clothers, gear), so I really cant make it based on game screen.

About the quickly guide.. I will have to think about it. There's plenty of more important things right now to do first, though. :P

(I know documenting is really important thing, but the problem is, I am not too good teacher and never been really :( It might take way too much time for me to explain things)

-Jani

I would be very interested in a breakdown of one of your scripts. I have a bit of programming background and would love a quick intro to this way of scripting. Let me know.

I suggest you make a templates folder for possible script skeletons you can have for MSSL.

I still don't understand parts of MSSL. Eventually thoughI could make a part2 to that includes video tut. And go into more files/details on OSI and MSSL

I suggest you make a templates folder for possible script skeletons you can have for MSSL.
Hay LJ, thats an awesome idea, I'll try to work on it! :P