Janilabo

[Project RSC] MultiFighter

Anyway to set a parameter for this to fight within?

IE. so it doesn't try attack goblins outside of hut and make character stand against the wall for ages?

No sorry, it would take some bigger changes to the code. :\

Thats why its better to stick with say... Cows or rats instead, at some open area. :)

-Jani

Ok I've redownloaded it since at it seems to be fine. It dropped a claro search? toolbar into my Iexplorer (i dont even use internet explorer) And thats how I noticed it was running. I didnt accept any option for it into install but the AV said it came from SCAR. All seems good now though!

The virus - I spotted it running because I was lagging in a game called SMITE. I looked at my processes and there was 20 iexplore.exe's including a couple new ones running out of the blue! I got it all sorted and the bugger has left my system :)

SCAR comes with some add-on software, which you can install optionally. But you can always decline it's installation. It should all be free of any malware, which is obviously very important to me as well.

Im confused. s far as i can tellthere no webclient. how do i run this with the standalone client
Sorry, I noticed a problem... I didn't test this with other themes than Windows Classic theme...

You can use this with standalone client, but for now, until tomorrow (will be releasing new MSSL within tomorrow), you'll have to stick with Windows Classic theme. But yes, this will be fixed tomorrow, so that it supports also Windows 7 and Windows XP themes (or custom ones).

Regards,

-Jani

This script now works with any Windows theme (using MSSL 1.00-10 or higher), not anymore required to use Windows Classic one.

So, update to latest MSSL!

Sorry guys, it was my bad in the first place. I SHOULD have tested things with some other theme, but I just didn't think there would be difference for the applet part... Uh. But yeah, this isn't anymore a problem so... Enjoy! :)

-Jani

you beautiful man, thanks alot !
Thanks a lot, squirrelz!

Let me know if you find any problems (in this script or others), and I will take a look at it/em. Because, I did HUGE amount of changes in MSSL, just to get it work with any theme.

However, already tested this script and fisher, and as far as I went in testing, everything worked like charm. :)

-Jani

MSSL-based Project RSC scripts currently work with .jar client (ProjectRSC v3.5 Zip), however, I will be doing some structural changes soon to add in support for all kinds of clients (.jar, .jnlp and webclient). :)

NOTE: Update to latest MSSL! (1.01-4) It will be available in SCAR Divi's Includes Manager in about half hour.

-Jani

Edited by Janilabo

not working on RSC unlimited private server
Sadly, this script was designed for Project RSC.

I have absolutely no intention to update this (MSSL) for any servers with low player base, it's just not worth the time..

However, I have been trying to look around for new, potential servers, but so far none has just popped up (after Project RSC got closed). :\

I have absolutely no intention to update this (MSSL) for any servers with low player base, it's just not worth the time..

ok well thanks for replying. ill keep looking for old scar scripts that might work with it.

ok well thanks for replying. ill keep looking for old scar scripts that might work with it.

No problem, I hope you'll find some script that does work!

You could always start learning to script yourself aswell of course.. :P

=> Start by something simple and then just step-by-step upgrade/improve your scripts.

It is really sad to see these scripts not working, because they used to work like charm in Project RSC. :\

No problem, I hope you'll find some script that does work!

You could always start learning to script yourself aswell of course.. :P

=> Start by something simple and then just step-by-step upgrade/improve your scripts.

It is really sad to see these scripts not working, because they used to work like charm in Project RSC. :\

i think i might take someones simple chicken fighter script. and just edit it as much as i can. no need for eating or anti randoms on this server or logins. . so it should be easy i hope.