FHannes

Future of education

The video has a point. The internet does and will teach better than any teacher can usually.

The future will just be online classes. And the teacher will probably be just a standby thing, some1 to call if you need help. This is already how it is in some places. I remember a java class i took online was like this.

It would be awesome if some one very very good could come along and do the impossible. Which would be to make this Digital Aristotle thing. I could see it happening, but it would have to go under a lot of development, and it would be like making a book almost.

Also what we need is the best way to remember things, or like a way to go back and learn things again. With digital aristotle, be cool if we could type in like Geometry, tangents, and have everything with tangents pop up again in our face. Like I took Geometry, Algebra, and other things and I hardly remember 1/4-1/2 of it...

Tbh... most teachers suck, and they don't deserve their title. The education system k~12th grade, this forced crap unless you drop out is really pitiful. No incentive needed to make learning better, they'll get jobs, and learn no matter what because it is forced. The laws need to be changed asap. I think you should be allowed to graduate early. None of this oo.. you have to have 29 credits shit. And 4 maths, 4 sciences, etc.

Damn kids over in foreign countries outside of U.S. have civics, and so many varied classes. So much more exposure to computers too. The system here in america is a joke.

</rant>

Also...making homeschoolers buy books, doesn't help any.

Edited by LordJashin