BlueFlare

Is there a unique Identifer in Scar Divi ?

Nope, there isn't. :(

Anyways, there's at least 2 ways for protecting your script..

1. Keep some amount of the code inside a plugin (plugins for SCAR can be made with Delphi/C++).

2. Contacting Freddy and asking encryption from him (this way includes a small fee, IIRC). This would be the best protection, though.

-Jani

I wonder if there is a version number in the uid. Like what if they wanted to update SCAR but keep the same ID? I guess they couldn't.

As for encryption I think we could do Login based. Like how we login to the forums here. Sounds hard though, and most likely would have to be implemented within SCAR.

I guess I could make one but it would have to contact this website and a different one for verification and getting the script.

I wonder if there is a version number in the uid. Like what if they wanted to update SCAR but keep the same ID? I guess they couldn't.

As for encryption I think we could do Login based. Like how we login to the forums here. Sounds hard though, and most likely would have to be implemented within SCAR.

I guess I could make one but it would have to contact this website and a different one for verification and getting the script.

Why would there be a version number in the UID?