turner850

RS classic scripts

Hello turner,

Which RSC are you playing? RuneScape Classic, Project RSC, RSCEmulation, other private server..?

LeoSleep works for RuneScape Classic & RSCEmulation. I haven't found out any working sleeping OCR for Project RSC yet. There probably could be, if you take a look at the amount of botters around (unless they all have warning sounds for manual sleeping, this is what you can do with SCAR Divi aswell)

Anyways, I have some ancient scripts, not sure if they help you out, though.

Attached RSC Scripts.zip

RSC Scripts.zip

Hello turner,

Which RSC are you playing? RuneScape Classic, Project RSC, RSCEmulation, other private server..?

LeoSleep works for RuneScape Classic & RSCEmulation. I haven't found out any working sleeping OCR for Project RSC yet. There probably could be, if you take a look at the amount of botters around (unless they all have warning sounds for manual sleeping, this is what you can do with SCAR Divi aswell)

Anyways, I have some ancient scripts, not sure if they help you out, though.

Attached RSC Scripts.zip

Thanks Janilabo,

I have been recently playing ProjectRSC. It's been about 5 years since i last scripted with SCAR.... I had about 100+ scripts I made back before RS2... I lost them all and went through 50 backup CD's still cant find my old work.... I did find the Old STS and SBOT with some scripts :)...

I downloaded your chickenkiller from pastebin, and have used it as a template and the MSSL library to make a couple scripts so far... I made a east varrock miner + bank.

Ill look at the structure of these and see if I can transform them to work with the MSSL library.

Hi i'm also currently playing PRSC, looking for a simple autofighter script that would just attack lvl 13 rat... I'd watch the bot and sleep myself seeming as they are pretty strict on autoing. I can't seem to find one or get one to work.... Not to mention this is my first time using scar

Hey dpats, can you post here more information what you want the autofighter script to do, examples:

-Autoeat with low HP? +Which food(s)?

-With or without autologin (if logged out)?

-Alarm+break when fatigue is full?

Give me a good info about it and I will do it. :) I will try to keep it as simple as possible, so maybe you can learn from it, aswell.

-Jani

Hey dpats, can you post here more information what you want the autofighter script to do, examples:

-Autoeat with low HP? +Which food(s)?

-With or without autologin (if logged out)?

-Alarm+break when fatigue is full?

Give me a good info about it and I will do it. :) I will try to keep it as simple as possible, so maybe you can learn from it, aswell.

-Jani

Sup Janilabo,

Autoeat with Lobsters, they heal 12 hp.

with autologin - if possible.

alarm+break would be awesome

Current place id be training is 2 huts FULL of lvl 13 rats in 20 wildy.... there is tons = FAST XP. just cant be clickng all the time - i usually 1 hit them since i am 40 1 76 atm.

TANKS A BUNCH!

Janilabo, I would really appreciate it if you did this!!!

Although, Dpats you could just modify his chickenkiller script to fight rats

http://pastebin.com/10s8Azaj

Also Jan, if you get a chance could you look at your low hp function in that script? I am not sure if it's MSSL breaking.. or the code..

My HP always returns -1

Hey turner, you are right about that -1 result, its because I have changed the OCR memory control system for latest MSSL (it used to work correctly with the old way), however, I am adding a PRSC_GetAmount() function in MSSL for next revision (committing soon), I got some new ideas while writing this ratkiller script. :)

PS. If you want a quick fix for that HP part, replace this line:

hp := StrToIntDef(GetTextAtEx(343, 115, 0, MSSL_MM.st[PRSC_MMS].font[PRSC_MainFont].obj, False, False, 0, 0, 65535, 2, True, tr_AllChars), -1);

To this:

hp := StrToIntDef(GetTextAtEx(343, 115, 0, PRSC_MainFont, False, False, 0, 0, 65535, 2, True, tr_AllChars), -1);

Also, I added backwards support in MSSL for SCAR Divi 3.35, so you no longer need to download latest SCAR Divi from SVN. So this next revision works with 3.35 & 3.36+.