LordJashin

DFM to SCAR, SCAR to DRM. Ron's DFM (Form) Parser w/ SCAR 3.35+

Though I agree it's a nice script, it became largely obsolete with the introduction of SCAR Divi 3.25

Well SCAR's form editor, last time I used it, it would always cause SCAR to close/error messages sometimes. This provides a way to get a form to delphi or SCAR! So win win scenario! And all those options! This is the best thing evarrrrr

I don't think SCAR can convert DFM->SCAR SCAR->DFM right? And there's some awesome options in there :D

Well SCAR's form editor, last time I used it, it would always cause SCAR to close/error messages sometimes. This provides a way to get a form to delphi or SCAR! So win win scenario! And all those options! This is the best thing evarrrrr

If no one reports any bugs, there's little I can do about them. Unless you're talking about the 3.22 form editor, in which case, yes that was buggy, hence it was completely rewritten from scratch.

Hi LordJashin and Freddy,

Just registered. I actually used this application I wrote in a job interview. Thanks for forking it to Git but I think it's probably passed it's prime. It had 26 versions of success and I'm glad everyone who used it enjoyed it. If I could go back in time to engineer it in a better way, I would have split the program into 2 converters. The first would have taken DFM code and converted it to XML and the second would have converted the XML into programmable code.

The last feature I was trying to add was a way to reverse the process which was very difficult and buggy but since I never finished revision 27, I realeased what I had.

Thanks for being cool. The mopar, scar, and villavu community refined my skills in Linux and general programming and hacking. :)

Thanks,

Ron

Edit: I think the fork is broken. I suppose I'll have to start writing new programs now haha.