• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
LordJashin

What does MSSL offer? it looks very awesome!

Eventually, please make a list of MSSL's features. Because your thinking and the functions you've made are mind-blowing :P. Especially all those text functions you've made. Those are the ones I've noticed the most, but I've seen others.

Unless I failed to notice a file in MSSL that lists its features O_O. Like what does it offer over what SCAR has built in already. I think you have a new FIndBitmaps, and other things.

Trying to pull the bunny out of the hat, but there's no hat :p1

It almost has more crap than OSI does. So it should be version 1 by now :P

No, you didn't get that right.

It will become version 1 if the developer thinks it's ready for the public. Until it's version 1, it's beta.

Normally version 1 would be the first version which actually does what it needs to and has most flaws corrected.

Since there is no such thing with includes, I guess there is a bit of a definition problem here.

No, you didn't get that right.

It will become version 1 if the developer thinks it's ready for the public. Until it's version 1, it's beta.

Normally version 1 would be the first version which actually does what it needs to and has most flaws corrected.

Since there is no such thing with includes, I guess there is a bit of a definition problem here.

Then OSI should still be a beta. According to your ideas there xD as it is now anyway

My idea is that since they are includes that have functions. If an include has a good amount of functions I would consider it 1.0, and MSSL has like a comparable amount of functions compared to OSI, so it could be considered 1.0 too. An include is included in your script so you can use its functions...

This idea is flawed, but I think you might understand where I'm coming from. As for being functional, and really good, bug free, or good enough that is all preference I guess. W/e you may think, I'm just speculating, and the developer can choose w/e he/she wants so w/e they think is right (they coded it) so they should know most about it, and make a fair enough decision about it...

lmao