LordJashin

SCAR 3.30-3.34 OSI, Anyone have a fix for the Toolbar?

Its like SCAR 3.35 was made just in time to fix the toolbar issue lols. There is no way to backport this is there?

[sCAR]

{=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

procedure UpdateRSClient;

Contributors: Freddy

Description: Updates the client and excludes the toolbar from the client area.

Date Created: July 21th 2012. By Freddy. RS2 Build 725.

Last Modified: July 21th 2012. By Freddy. RS2 Build 725.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=}

procedure UpdateRSClient;

var

Client: TSCARClient;

begin

Client := GetClient;

if Client.Update then

begin

with Client.ImageArea do

Client.ImageArea := Box(X1, Y1 + 50, X2, Y2);

with Client.InputArea do

Client.InputArea := Box(X1, Y1 + 50, X2, Y2);

end;

end;

[/sCAR]

Just want meh SPS, working :(

Crap. You're right. Wasn't thinking on that one.

Just goes to show. Having half or more of OSI functions based on absolute coordinates, and not much constant usage. Can really mess up everything. It should all be relative. If i move RSY1 to 50. EVERYTHING should still work, but that's not how it goes.

I will be making a gigantic pull request soon for the constants and dependence. If anyone uses the inventory functions, they are awesome because of the relative coordinates stuff!

Lol. As much as I feel for you I have to chuckle at bit at the pain of adapting the includes for the toolbar. I once suggested moving to more relative coords way back when but there wasn't much appetite for it at the time. Nobody could see how all that extra upfront work would ever pay off. Guess ya never know.

And in the end. I will be the last one laughing when they come back to see the include using relative. And they'll have a dull moment of obstinacy.

But right now, this just shows how relative would've been smarter, so that rs2'z toolbarz wouldn't fire itz lazerz at OSI'z coordz.

785972_f520.jpg