LordJashin

What are your study habits?

Cramming? Flash cards?

What do you think is the best way to do this? Especially if later you want to go back and re-study again.

For example:

learn basic Geometry, and make flash cards only on the formulas. I study it up until the test, then I ditch them. 3 years later though I want to re-study it again and learn/use it. So I look at the flash cards again.

Should we study things every once in a while if we can't always remember all of it fully, or just when we need to?

And how do your study habits change if it is for a certain subject like math?

What do you like to use to help you study, or re-study?

Standard geometry doesn't hurt anybody, I'm stilll able to do it even when I'm shot (or whatever the term is in english).

If you decide to start on geometry again, I'll do everything in my power to help you. It's really important in a lot of studies.

You don't really change your study habits, the habits have to change overtime. It isn't a process which happens overnight. If you need to study math, you can e-mail/PM me anytime. Books do help though, but teachers help better.