Wanted

Stepping down

I think it's best that I tell everyone that I am not coming back to scripting. I have to move on with real life and my schedule is very busy. Also after coming back my main account has been hacked and I can not recover it.

To those of you still around my best advice for you is to dig through OSI and understand the harder and more complicated parts of it. Improve your scripting abilities.

I'll still be lurking around

Oh damn.

Really sad to see you go, because you have been a pretty big guy around SCAR-Divi community.

But we all have to move on at some point, I guess. It's just your time now!

Thanks for everything and good luck with life.

..although, I hope you will be back someday (sooner or later...)!

Peace,

-Jani

You shaped a lot of the SRL and SCAR community! I will forever praise you for it! I heard you got a job? Good luck IRL!!! SCAR will never die :D!

About the github...if some1 like you, if you think they are good enough for it can you make them have control over it (OSI)? Because if we make pull requests, etc.

Like lets say Freddy was a member of it, then every now and then he could look over it and tweak, or contemplate one of the pull requests sent in and decide to add it or not.

I think we should move to improve OSI, if we ever feel like it. Through pull requests or something to the Github

Also is OSI on Assembla? Or just github? I thought SCAR's include system was made for Assembla?

If so gotta make sure that updates on github reflect on SCAR's includes

Edited by LordJashin

The best thing I think for now is that OSI works with pull requests, then I can have a quick look at it and merge it, until we come up with a better way of managing things.

SCAR's include system is not made for "Assembla", Assembla is just a project hosting site, SCAR's include system downloads from files or subversion repositories, such as those you can host on Assembla. OSI also has a private subversion repository hosted on the SCAR Divi server, which is used to push updates into the includes system. Since I have control over all of OSI's repositories as well, I'll push updates from GitHub into OSI's SVN as long as OSI does not have any main developers working on it.

Good! Eventually, I will be sending in more pull requests. The RS2 Rewrite project I started over in the cluttered GMRL include lols. Has some cool stuff I could add.

I want to ask something though. Has the extra pixel added from before to make things even. Has that changed at all? Like with toolbar or whatever. Before I remember that Wanted made it just one pixel more from the actual width and height of Runescape.

Because I have some files that can completely update the search areas for OSI, as a lot of them are off. For instance the Chat box ones, and others...

EDIT: Sorry for your hacked account Wanted. I know how you feel I lost my main from 2005 from botting. It really sucks to lose your main :(

Edited by LordJashin

Thanks everyone. Best of luck to whoever chooses to continue what I've started, I'll still be around to give input when I feel it's helpful.

Freddy has ownership over OSI at github as well so he can edit and change the group and its members as he chooses. For the time being you'll have to look to him. Which ever way it goes and gets molded keep my vision in mind but also use your own discretion and strive to find better ways unbiased of personal preferences, prejudices, and decisions suitable for the context of the past and instead focus on the future. Respect your neighbors at SRL, and powerbot etc as well as Jagex.

Edited by Wanted

Damn Ice...wish it didn't come to this.

Was always good to chat with ya throughout the years...It's gonna be hard to find a new load developer, it's gonna die without one :/ .

I'll start going through the osi again to see what's needed to be done. Ice could you leave what your todo list pweaty please? B|