countvidal

[PAID] Looking for HIGHLY experienced developer

Wanted (aka James) was working a project for me for a year or so but has since been unable to continue his work due to personal matters. I am looking for a highly experienced developer to continue working one of Wanted's private scripts and also new ones to come. Please contact me via email at countvidal@gmail.com if I dont respond to here. Thanks!

Me and Shadow could help you out. We started a website - RS2Bots.tk

Both of us are "highly" experienced. We are available but not too much. If you did decide to work with us, we wouldn't do anything negligible to you in any way. We would never release your scripts, or share them. If there is copyright to adhere to, then even legally we couldn't. We can make private forums for this or direct contact can be established.

There are others around that are highly experienced as well, you may not even have to pay. Just learn SCAR Divi well.

Edited by LordJashin

Me and Shadow could help you out. We started a website - RS2Bots.tk

Both of us are "highly" experienced. We are available but not too much. If you did decide to work with us, we wouldn't do anything negligible to you in any way. We would never release your scripts, or share them. If there is copyright to adhere to, then even legally we couldn't. We can make private forums for this or direct contact can be established.

There are others around that are highly experienced as well, you may not even have to pay. Just learn SCAR Divi well.

I am proficient in several languages which do not include pascal. You would just need to sign a NDA. Please add me in skype at: countvidal