BryceTheCoder

What RuneScape Bot would you like to be made?

Hey guys, I just was wondering since i got some time on my hand, What RuneScape bot would you like to be made?

Once I get some replys of what made you would like to be made, there is a very good change that I will make it or at least start on making it now.

So post a reply of what RuneScape bot you would like to be made?:)

Herblore Cleaner

Alright ty for ur reply:) I have been developing one atm so its funny u have asked for that. I put it on our website:) If anyone wants it look at my sig

EDIT: Would any one else like another bot suggestion?

Edited by BryceTheCoder

hey bryce, i know this is a runescape bot thread, but im really desperate for a feelthebeats.com auto player because the only type of bot u can make for it is color repsonse, if you can get back to me on this, that would be geat man, thank you so very much and have a great day.

hey bryce, i know this is a runescape bot thread, but im really desperate for a feelthebeats.com auto player because the only type of bot u can make for it is color repsonse, if you can get back to me on this, that would be geat man, thank you so very much and have a great day.

I will look into this, please PM me about this thought. Be specific with everything.

Any chance of getting a flax picking / spinning script? Would be very much appreciated!

Yes I will definitely work on making one:)