shadowrecon

RS2Bots.tk Script Client

Over the last few weeks ive been developing a server / client script management system. This system allows a user to post a script to a webpage and then access that same script from a client with a simple authcode. Each script gets a set of variables like name, author, date modified and description. Some of these variables are filled in automatically like author is the user name that the script was posted with and date modified is the date the script was posted / edited.

Advantages ->

The users of the scripts need to know nothing about scar except installing includes.

The user is always guaranteed to have the most recent version of the script.

The user can see the last time the script was changed.

Only the original author can edit scripts posted under a authcode

Each authcode is checked against the authcodes in the database to make sure it is unique

The client stores all the users authcodes so the users dont have to keep looking for a authcode or remember it.

http://www.RS2Bots.tk

~ ShadowRecon

Really nice. Are you using a sql database to store the scriptdata? If so, could you please teach me how a sql database work :-)?

I'm actually using MySQL with php. I could teach you sometime but for the past few days I've only had internet at the hotels I've been staying at so give me a week or so and I'll explain it.

My suggestion make a button that downloads the SCAR installer for the portable version, then a button to open that. If the correct includes aren't installed give an error for that when running the script.

Do you mean a button on the client? Confused. Also it would be cool to be able to check the includes but currently there is no way to check :/

Yeah. You havent checked your PM's on here? Im in a hotel too lol Atlanta is too dang hilly! What about your laptop?

Also now we can say that SCAR has over 100 units. I found his source code 0_0...

Lol I've briefly read them but reading on a iPhone sucks. I've got my laptop with me but won't have Internet for a few days.

My family in Ohio doesn't have Internet.. Wtf right?

Hmm I doupbt that, you trying to pull my leg? Lol

Yeah Iphone here too. Well I doupdted too but it is real, just go to settings on SCAR Titan...

TPA God made some good progress last weekend. I just need to write my own or figure out what SCAR/Simba uses for the "select a client" button. I looked at the Simba source but never had time to investigate further.

I'm actually using MySQL with php. I could teach you sometime but for the past few days I've only had internet at the hotels I've been staying at so give me a week or so and I'll explain it.

Ohh thanks. In the mean time i go watch a damn amount of tutorials on how to use MySQL :-)

My family in Ohio doesn't have Internet.. Wtf right?

Hmm I doupbt that, you trying to pull my leg? Lol

lol

Also it would be cool to be able to check the includes but currently there is no way to check :/

Cant u check for a folder or file? Because you could simply see "if exists" 'Documents\SCAR Divi\Includes\GMRL'