rsutton

New Developer !

Hello as most of you know me, I want to introduce myself as I am a new developer working beside Shadow on GMRL.

Our goals for the time being are getting releases to key components to script writers making their job and also making the quality of scripts being released alittle more.... up and up.

We are both dedicated to creating an experiance for script writers to be more flexable in their code and bring along new versityle types of code to use in their scripts.

This being said. UBeX will not be updated from here on out, but yet another focus is bringing GMRL into runescape side as well so you will notice in future updates that we will have more code and practically making UBeX all over again from scratch, while bringing in new demintions for many.

This is a huge project for what we do have planned and hope you join us on making GMRL on of the top includes used in scripts today for not only RS2 area but many other games as well.

~RSutton

We are both dedicated to creating an experiance for script writers to be more flexable in their code and bring along new versityle types of code to use in their scripts.

3 in one sentence amazing. Anyway...

This will be 100x over what UbeX ever was, with SPS, and recent S.M.A.R.T functions (still need the new SMART dll). I'm helping in the project aswell, though I haven't developed anything for it yet. Once I do I can call myself a developer? We'll be taking/changing things from OSI/SRL for RS2. I have created new folders, one called RS2 Rewrite Project.

The current GMRL setup for things for RS2 will mostly remain the same. If things do get added it will be from OSI, or elsewhere, and hopefully will not break anything AFAIK. Slowly we will try to remove reliance on OSI if we can! The Rs2 rewrite project folder is for the new RS2 include we hope we can implement later and not have to worry about OSI anymore.

In the future we also hope to develop things for other games, and adapt SPS to be used on other games. Removing reliance on OSI, will be difficult, but we have the GMRL Plugin, which we are porting functions through. New TPA, and Pixel animation detection functions for example.

Then eventually some scripts will be made.

tl;dr ShadowRecon, RSutton, and LordJashin have commit access on the GMRL svn now.

~LordJashin

Edited by LordJashin

Glad to see people are excited! Im excited to get back into the swing of things and start with some projects!

@LordJashin - I consider you to be a developer. You have helped alot with the re-organization and fixing all my typo's Im sure you will have alot to add to the include!