Ulquiorra

APPA scope programs games etc EZ question

I want to ask if APPA only works with IE? For example.. can it work with an MMO (like oz world online) xD

I am trying to bot that game.

Or is it:"APPA only works with Internet Explorer" and no other program?

Thanks!^%&^%^&*^^!

And If APPA don't work, how can I bot that game without lost of mouse or keyboard or window focus (I hate that)?

I want to ask if APPA only works with IE? For example.. can it work with an MMO (like oz world online) xD

I am trying to bot that game.

Or is it:"APPA only works with Internet Explorer" and no other program?

Thanks!^%&^%^&*^^!

And If APPA don't work, how can I bot that game without lost of mouse or keyboard or window focus (I hate that)?

Are you using Windows 7? Try using the SetClientPos to make the game always on the top. Is the game full screen? Are you selecting the client with Scar correctly?

This happens way too often, we need to make a Master tutorial and put it on the forums as a link eventually.

How to bot a game with SCAR, how to pick your nose with SCAR, etc

Sorry if my thread is not clear enough on APPA...

Hello all. I only wanted to use APPA because I thought it might allow me to use my computer at the same it bots. If APPA can't do that, (it only works with IE) any idea what can?

Everytime I try to send an invisible 'alt' to the game it fails, so I've been looking around... and I don't want to make my own c++ bot.

I don't want SCAR taking control away from me. That's why I wanted to use APPA for this 'custom' game.'

LordJashin, I do not know if you made the correlation between APPA and my intent. Well, you're Lord Jashin, you better have.

Hello all. I only wanted to use APPA because I thought it might allow me to use my computer at the same it bots. If APPA can't do that, (it only works with IE) any idea what can?

Everytime I try to send an invisible 'alt' to the game it fails, so I've been looking around... and I don't want to make my own c++ bot.

I don't want SCAR taking control away from me. That's why I wanted to use APPA for this 'custom' game.'

LordJashin, I do not know if you made the correlation between APPA and my intent. Well, you're Lord Jashin, you better have.

APPA wraps the internet explorer web browser inside it (might be wrong but that's the idea). So that means you can bot on games that can be played with your Internet Explorer web browser.

So if the game is on the desktop, and can't be played "inside" your Internet Explorer. Then you cannot use APPA.

If you wanted to code using Windows API for silent input, this is what I would consider researching.

1. The commands Windows API has regarding mouse, keyboard if any.

2. Can events like mouse/keyboard be simulated, not performed by your mouse.

3. Furthermore can these be simulated on a minimized window.

4. Finally can these be used on the game's window

5. If you cant accomplish #4 that means you are going to have to make your own Window with that game inside it if possible ( LoL )

Note: #5 has been done for runescape with SMART by BenLand100

Edited by LordJashin

So, only games that can be played with IE. Thanks for the API information. It gives me a direction.

I was trying to use a scripting program, and it would silently send alphabet, but not anything with alt. Used altdown and waits too.

Thanks again. :)

I wonder how long it will take me to research/learn and make something using the windows API.

So, only games that can be played with IE. Thanks for the API information. It gives me a direction.

I was trying to use a scripting program, and it would silently send alphabet, but not anything with alt. Used altdown and waits too.

Thanks again. :)

I wonder how long it will take me to research/learn and make something using the windows API.

You could try messing with Blue Eye Macro

http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=385&t=4670