Cappo

Infinity 1.3061 help needed

Hi everybody,

It is so frustrating to see everyone going around the maps and collect glitters with Wundertute script (i think), while I cannot make it work :). i've got a few time to play seafight so it would really be glad to have that little help you can give with your scripts.

i am trying to make Infinity 1.3061 glitzibot work, but i can't to do it. I read all the posts in the forums, not only the one's about infinity, i've also tried on Wundertute's german subforum translating it .... I've checked the images on the script using stringtopicture function, to see if there was something wrong about the pictures... I'm no programmer, so i am not able to understand everything. I keep on getting this debug message:

Glitzimap gefunden

Zum Schiff nicht gefunden!

zuschiff mouse

Please make sure that u are in a guild - if u are in a guild then update gildencolor

Bitte andere Auflösung im Windows einstellen oder zentrieren einstellungen überprüfen!

the mouse pointer keeps going on the minimap buttons glitz and NPC's and then it goes on the top left corner of the screen, on the Opera's logo. The button Zum Schiff (to the ship) is set correctly i believe, on the corner right down the seachart nearly touching the sea and every thing is like you say in the post. Oh man i'm going crazy trying to understand what is wrong!!

i use scar 3.22 - win 7 on 32 bit color-resolution; i've tried both classic windows theme and win 7 basic theme. All the key are set right (i've tried the Zum Schiff both with VBkeycode and with the click function) and i still cant make it work properly.

I am only able to set another script correctly, one for bonus map ... i don't remember the name right now

Anyway your help would be so appreciated.

If you can't help me never mind

have a good life :)

Cappo

The shiny bots you've seen is the ones you have to pay for (i think)

Infinity don't work very well any more..How ever you might get it

to work with XP and an old flash player like 10.1... it stoped work

with the 10.3 player..Can't try and see cos' my old comp crashed atm..

Hope you get it to work..

First of all thanks for the reply, and sorry about the mistake Freddy ( first post offence!! - noooob )...Banned for 1 day - my bad, i've read so many threads but not the rules...

Anyway, i finally managed to make it work.... at least to make it move... the problem was the image (picturetostring) of the button "totheship": i've made a new one, saved like bitmap 24 bit, turned it to a string and replaced in the script, which started to run without errors or other warnings. I believe the script uses this button as a reference for other positions on the shipmap, and even if i used the button "totheship" via spacebar, the button itself must be recognised in order to make the script work properly, at least for the travel functions. It doesn't work because it seems to not recognize the glitters: it goes near, think a lot about it and then it can do one of the following: refresh the page or continue moving the ship on the map. Strange thing is that it counts as glitzi effectively got all that it has seen and recognised as a probable glitzi.... mah. I learned it uses masks (it's a black and white picture of a glitzi, with a high contrast) for recognizing them, but as far as i have seen it doesn't work anymore. I am not able to modify that part, it is too complex and i should start studying to understand a little bit more... and i'm already studying, but not in that matter :) . I wanted the program for the above reasons, to save time, and i don't think i can spend so much time on learning the way of programming .... it's interesting, that's sure. If anyone is interested in the version i have modified please ask me, i will post it here or else where, i mean in the right place!

P.S.:

I run the script with SCAR 3.22, on a Win7 32 bit OS. The monitor is 1600*900 - 32 bit;

the adobe player i've installed are: Flash Player 10 active x -> ver. n.° 10.3.181.34

Flash Player 11 Plugin 64-bit -> ver. n.° 1.2.202.233

I'm not sure of what scar divi is using, i suppose it's the first one.

P.P.S. : I run the game with 800*600 in game settings, minimum detail, maximum frame per second. Any option disabled, except for the chat, active but manually disabled. Of course the shipmap - the blu sea :) - was free of everything.

Edited by Cappo
typing and writing errors :)

Learning about the rules the hard way ^^

When I used it on my XP computer . I used scar 3.22 flashplayer 10.1

and game set to low in 600 x 900 .The to ship button in bottom right

corner next to the water..Every options closed and all boxes outside of the water..

The reason it counts glitz is it see them on mini map also.

Not sure but you also might need to take off the fancy writing in win 7..

I think wundertute is working on a new script now that's what he wrote a while back anyway...

Good luck..

What do you mean for fancy writings? If you mean the win7 themes, i'm using windows classic theme, the one that seems "old"...

I've read about the new bot too, but i don't want to wait :)

@ mikaildus: the only thing i can do is to post the modified script here; you'll have to copy/paste in a new scar file. It is still not working, so i don't think it can be useful to you...

Cant paste it - tooo long :)

Edited by Cappo